Most dream I have but I cant recall. But this is the dream I have since last night I came back from meeting and I knock out. Also this is my second dream that I post in this blog too... So when I knock out, I had a first vision of my old primary school that is Saint Gabriel Primary School hall. It like in the 1995 so you can say like I have a feeling that I am Primary 1. Than flash back to my old very first house that I lived which is Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 that is Blk 225. I have a pet that is rabbit. I love and really care the rabbit in my vision of my dream. But I dont know why my brother wanna kill it. Also I got a very strong hatred toward my brother. A hatred that I never had before. So I tell my dad that my younger brother wanna kill my pet and he does not care. I say you every time ask my pet lucky pick for your 4D and everytime you win first prize. Now my pet need your help and you just ignore. You will see what goes around come around. Ita Curse you will get. As I shout and scold my dad for not helping me. So my brother wanna kill the rabbit and out from no where here come the hunter. Black american guy wanna kill my rabbit. It seem my brother hire him.
So I had a argue with the hunter but he just does not wanna listen. So I had a folk in my hand which I did not realise. I didt realise I had a folk in my hand. Not ordinary folk, the four finger of the folk are very long. So I was so in rage and violence I stab him. Stab him 4 times... I stab the hunter... I killed him... But that let go my anger and I was cool and happy... But I know I should be scared and panic and think On No! I gonna jail, I am a Murderer... But No I Have Not think of these... Snap, I am out of my dream, I am awake... But all I know I went down buy coffee...
So what dream do I have? If you wanna go scienctifit teory, There no movie I watch last night related to my dream nor I dont keep pet. Also I dont hate my brother much or cursed my own dad... What Is my dream trying to say? Am I gonna be A murderer in the future? I dont know, but all I know IT IS JUST A DREAM...
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment