Singapore River

I thught today was Sunday but after checking my handphone it is just ordinary Saturday. I reciev e afew call and meeting up with Meishan, Hubert And SK to plan teambuilding. I am so gald they could come down and finish these thing. But the Cultural group all could not make it and it ok, I understand! not all are free but I think our committees do all the work and done in one shot that way better rather than depend others. So we went Singapore River to Bugis to explore all the cultural site, I dont wanna tell much cause I know some of the SMYC might read and know too much and on the day of teambuilding they know all the answer. Hahahaha...

So when Meishan send me and drop me at Bugis Junction I just remember Ai NAh was passing by her when I did call her in the morning saying she is in Bugis Junction. Just trying my luck and hope she is there so that I can meet her, but too bad she was not there she on the way back home. So I went to church and I almost fell asleep cause it was really a tiring day and I dont know what cause it. Is it due to the moody weather or I have not enough sleep but all I know I did not stay overnight with my friends hahaha... So after that I went out to shop with my old school mate at AMK HUB and just have a drink with get each other updated and after that head home...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Singapore River ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, November 11, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Singapore River
 

0 comments: