Gangster Encounter...

As I was going down to play soccer at the basketball court, all my soccer friends make lot of noise as I arrive as if I am famous, but I like to keep it low profile and my soccer friends know it but they purposely make it high profile... As I going to take my seat I see the soccer match as my friends versus another team, a team I never see before and all got tatoo on their body as they shirtless and chinese and I realise, Oh My GOD not a GANGSTER playing in my area cause I know these type of people come here find trouble and waste our time... So it on 3 on 3 as they playing and I see our boy goes easy on them but the gangster ramp the ball hard as the ball hit the pole it has a strong impact but also it seem they kick anyhow instead of scoring they wanna hit our player..

After the match we won and these people not happy and it find trouble to my old good school mate friend that is Vickrash. As they finding trouble I feel helpless and I dont wanna get involved as I might get into trouble too. But I admire Vickrash courage as he talk back to them telling them what your problem and the gangster say wanna 1 on 1 and talk cock but as Gowri called I tell her not now cause I wanna see the drama. These people is out of probation so they finding trouble again, cant their probation go longer...

So after they gone we start making team and played the soccer match but what ever team I join rarely lost to another team. My team won again 5-1 and I kept on tease Sufian that you own me 4 goal please pay back NOW!.... HAhaha.... But all I know today I went bed early and knock out stright away...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Gangster Encounter... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, November 16, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Gangster Encounter...
 

0 comments: