Johor Shopping...

As I woke up at 8am and I dont know why the hell am I waking up early as I selpt late last night. But I know I wanna finish the paperwork of the 2 reciept for the claim that we had yesterday meeting with in S&R (Sports And Recreation) for the SMYC. The two claim are Decorative tool such as paint for the Photo frame and Refreshment. Thanks Shi May for buying us 2 of a dozen donut and it was at Vivo City one of my personal favorite's donut shop. So I woke up and I use it till 10am. Yes 2 hour of paperwork to update blog to listen music and bla, bla, bla. After that I wanna watch my show that is Wedding War it a marvellous show I tell you it was great so go and check it out...

It is noon and just nice Mr Hariz has called. He invite me wanna come to his house to help him out to clear some of his stuff with his friend. But I am kind of lazy so I said NO!. So later he came and fetch me, together with his friend but I forget his name. I always cant remember people name, hahaha so anyway we went Johor at 1pm plus. Traffic was so far so good no jam or anything at the causeway and when we went to the money changer the currency was still the same it was 2.30 and that was high. If I cant be mistaken 2 or 3 days back I went and I guess it remain till today. So first thing come to first Hariz and his friend wanna buy some DVD movie and I am running out of movie to buy. But I might buy Heroes but I think it is 6 DVD to complete Season 1 and Prison Break Season 3 at least 4 DVD. So I didt buy and stright we went to City Square. I like to shop there and that the only shopping mall that is standard there. But I tell Hariz dont they have pool or bowling but he got no idea... Aiyo...

So we went all the way up to the fouth floor the food court. When entering the Shopping mall it bring back the memories of those old days with Miss Mary, Ying Rong and Gowri. Thay go shopping and I go shopping with Hariz is totally different. The girl like to take their own sweet time while the guy head for entertaining stuff such as Arcard or Movies. So we went to Food Junction that is at the fifth floor I think. I ate Lemon Fish and Egg with rice from The Wok. I wanna try cause Singapore is nice but what bout Malaysia it is suck. Not the fish but the Nasi (Rice) so dry eeewww.... So after that we head to the arcard and play some game. Hariz gave me only 2RM and I say that not enoguh so gave me 5RM and I say that better... Hahaha... So 7Rm into 14 token while each cost 50sen. So I played with Hariz Marvel VS Capcom. He lost me three time so sad... Cause I like to cheat people these game by the same fighting move. Hariz curse and swear me saying I cheat, Aiyo.... HAhaha... So after that I played some shooting game and Hariz play some stupid game like pick the sweet it you know what is it...

About 4pm we left the place and head back Singapore. It was a hot day and finally reach my area AMK. So he drop me down I went back home and sleep while hoping that my soccer friend called me down to play soccer but they did not. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day and I am typing these blog now that is 3am and I am sleepy and have not drink my Milo yet, hahaha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Johor Shopping... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, November 24, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Johor Shopping...
 

0 comments: