| After I write my blog at 5am (First time write blog at these hour, Hahaha...) I went to sleep and still manage to wake up normal time that is 10.30am. Not by phone call or anything else it because the smell of money. HAhaha, my Dad gave me some allowance and I got up but thinking of going to sleep again. But I cant... Today was not busy as yesterday and I am glad and catch up my rest... For me everyday there something new for me to watch movie, hahaha... So, my soccer friends called me and ask me wanna stay overnight and I say fine for me. So we saty overnight and play card game and tell horror story and guess whose turn to tell horror story. Mr Jason turn, Yup that me. So I went to tell most horror story some of the horror story I have not even tell my best friends so they are lucky ok. Than we walked to the Park for a night walk. Most of them scared (Aiyo.... Scared for what...) because they hear my horro story too much so they imagine alot...At around 5am I sms Ai NAh and the rest that MOS has been canceled because nost people cannot spend late at night (See la lot of my friend Mama Boy or Mama Girl) and also abit of money problem too. So Ai Nah sms me back and it was quite surprise because it is 5am plus and I expect they all still sleeping. So later I sms Ai Nad to Asking her called Me Now... (Yes, NOw, NOw.... I dont care I want now, hahahha) so we chat till 7am while my soccer friend began bored hahaha... So I went back home feeling tried and Knock Out again when I went back to bed.... |
Thursday Overnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment