| Overnight Again, as Ai Nah come to my area cause she got nothing to do. So as she kept on sending sms me complain me that she is bored now how... How am I suppose to know hahaha... Read my blog or if you feel boring as what I tell most of my friends when they give me the same question again and again as I give them the same answer too. So she so bored till she call me while I am searching some campfire song and cheers for the SMYC (Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp). As I was trying to learn the song I kept on singing to Ai Nah the Father Abraham. Father Abraham had 7 children and 7 children had Father Abraham (Sorry, I sing it again as I type these just now, hahaha) and Ai Nah is sick and tried of it. But Ai NAh help me to find some campfire song too such as Flea! Flea Fly! and learning how to sing this song before I teach my working committee group and from there the rest of the youth. Oh it lesson time with Ai Nah and she was just teaching me some campfire song and these song bring back some of good old day where I really enjoy camp. I am a very open so I let Ai Nah hear what happeing around my house through the phone. My family is crazy and wild cause even 3am my brother play guitar to my Sister making lot of noise and watch some new movie such as Bees Moive... So after I sing with Ai Nah and some help form my sister that change Father Abraham to local version that is Singapore Camp Fire Song. Ai Nan is so bored that she cant take it and she wanna come down my place and I tell Ai NAh are you sure you wanna come to Ang Mo Kio because taking a TAXI with a MIDNIGHT CHARGES will cause you a bomb but she say worth it and I reply in mental So be it lor... So she took awhile to come AMK and I was Brainstorming on the Cheers cause I know not much people got idea on Cheers. ButI got to admit it was dificult to think of a cheers but I am A IC and I know the group will come after me for the cheers hahahaha but ok I like giving idea and also seeing other ideas too. So as my brother watching the latest movie that is Bees Movie he laugh quite alot and I assume it a very funny and entertainment movie. So After I finish finding my song and cheer all I got to do is just e-mail... Ai Nah call me and say I am at block 534 where are you. I give a reply and screem Ahhhhh.... you just under my block you are lucky... And she laugh and I went down to fetch her. So When I meet her she dress up in singlet still have not learn her lesson cause I know she cant take the coldness and in AMK it was a very cooling and windy weather. So we walk and on the way to Haji Karim (A 24Hrs Indian Coffee Shop) and we just order a drink. Chat is what the most common thing to do and make joke and gossip each of our dear good friends. She tell me wanna go Johor and shop at Sunday but based on my plan I was free... So I was at first scared to bring her to my house cause it not a very common thing to do. I have never bought anyone over my house at 3am plus and I tell Ai NAh you are gonna be the first person, hahaha... So after we chat we goand she come to my house watch Bee Movie the latest animation movie in Singapore. So we watched till 6am and played PS 1 game and I know you would think Oh My Gosh so outdated hahaha... We played and watch another movie again till 10am and have breakfast cause Ai NAh say she is hungry. The way she say remind me a baby wanna have a mother breast milk hahaha... So we went down to my coffee shop and Ai NAh buy Nais Lemak but I hear someone called out my name in a very familar voice. After I look around trying to find who could that be and I found the answer... Mr Roslani my old AMK ITE Store Technician for my department that is Electronic. So we chat, chat, chat while so good pay for Ai NAh a drink but never ask me wanna have a drink.. HAhaha but anyway he was a good person. So after that Ai Nah came to my house and I ask her why not you sleep here rather than going back to your house and go to Eunous. She Agree and she slept in the hall till she left 2pm plus and go for her driving lesson that is in Eunous... |
Overnight Till You Drop...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment