Important Lesson In Soccer

As I went down to the basketball court play soccer, they started playing soccer already. So as I was watching them play I realsie 6 on 6 and that too crowded to play in the small basketball court. But as I see tham play, one team all the big soze fellow while another team all the small size fellow. So these match is interesting cause not only skill you can depend but size when come to speed and teamwork on how they all play in soccer. So I thought the big size fellow gonna score and crash them like 5-0 if posible but at the end the score was 5-2. So sad cause I not there mah...

So they reteam again and I am the captain so I got to choose people who I wanna play for my team. Another captain for the opposite team is Sharin. So Scrissor, Paper, Stone oh I lost so he get to chosse first. First he chosse Zambree (Played for National Team now as striker) and I chosse Sufian (One of the best striker in our area) and he chosse Iskandar (Mid-Field) and from there I chosse all the small size fellow and not much people can chosse to support sufian to play as a striker. So my team mate not happy of me on how to chosse the people and they say we gonna loss and gonna lose. Rubbish! I tell them... Just play and you will be surprise of the result...

At the end of the day we played till light off at 9.45pm and guess who won? Our team by 4-2, we scored 4 goal, 3 Goals by Mr Sufian and 1 goal by Zixiang by luck that is hahaha... But I am glad my team member learn their lesson that soccer can be anybody game not matter of size or skill but your metality on how you play the game. But anyway the team won, of course la who the defender mah.... Hahaha....


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Important Lesson In Soccer ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, November 14, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Important Lesson In Soccer
 

0 comments: