Good Morning Miss Mary...

A morning wake up call from Miss Mary at 11.48am and I wonder why she called me at these hour. When I about to pick up, I just remember I got a lunch meeting with her, Oh Shit! I got to prepare myself fast and thinking what the most important thing to do first. My handphone still ringing and I pick up and sound as if I am not sleepy or just woke up and say Hello Miss MAry in the loud, active happy voice as if I have not talk to her for long time and this is the first time. So I and her chat and agree the same location and meet at 1215pm sharp and I agree once again. So I brush my teeth, wash my face, change my clothe and short and zoom down to meet her as if I am 1 hour late. I am a guy who is very particular in time and I dont like to be late..

So when I reach Haji Karim (24/7 Indian Muslim Coffee Shop) Miss Mary HAve not reach. Aiyo everytime I reach first hahaha so as I was waiting for her I order Ice Milo first. So as I was driking, usually as I wait of other people I will think of those happy old days to kill my waiting time. As I was day dreaming, Miss Mary from behind and say Hello Jason and it woke me up from daydream. So I glad and chit chat about her also I tell her my problem about yesterday my plan crash as a result I didt go for my Dragonboat Race. So she told me a very useful advice that next time think which activities you wanna commit. And I agree...

So there are so many activities, and which should I really stick to it. I got so many that what make me busy because I dont wanna ended up stay at home. I like to explore and begin adventrous which should I chosse. I always think I can take all and plan my schedule. So can I do that, I have done it and it based on your luck or else it will be crash again like the 3 november and everybody might not be happy of me and I dont wanna that to happen again...

Note: I am really sorry guy if I didt go for the Dragonboat Race.....

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Good Morning Miss Mary... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, November 5, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Good Morning Miss Mary...
 

0 comments: