| As I wake up at 9.30am but looking at my handphone it look like 12.30pm but as I stare hard at my handphone again it was 9.30am again. So I woke up first thing I check my handphone and there 6 miss call. It is natural cause some people like to disturb me early in the morning, hahah... Ravin another dear friend of my is part of the miss call to and he called me caused I know I got to hang out with him today. Gowri too another good friends of mine also called me cause I got to teach her Electronic Math And Calculus (Now you know why my nick name proffesor...) and I say ok come lor since Kumar And Ravin coming too.. It seem all my old friend just wanna hang out today and Why today, I dont know why... So as I boiling water to make coffee for myself, time flew fast as Kumar And Ravin Surprise me by they shouting too me as "GOOD MORNING MR JASON...." as I pouring water hot water to my mug to make coffee and because of the surprise I amlost frop the boiling kettle (Aiyo, hahaha). So after they give me a DANGEROUS surprise and I gave them another surprise that is Gowri coming, which they didt know... So as I talk to them just nice a miss call from miss gowri and it seem Gowri has arrive and I pass the phone to kumar and he shouted to her as how he shouted to me as a Good Morning style... So we went down and have lunch at my hawker centre just beside the market. So we order some food and hopefully I wont see the AMK ITE teacher cause it is just close to AMK ITE. I know quite a sum of ITE staff and also I know few of my friend from AMK ITE and sure crash with them later but it just matter of time lor... So Kumar and Ravin wanna go AMK HUB to find job while I and Gowri wanna go AMK hub and Shop... hahaha... So as we walk to AMK Centre, Ravin really like to make so much noise and my dear friends form other group you do not wanna hang out with them. TRUST ME! So as took a 15 minutes walk we chat and joke that the common things to do. But Ravin and Kumar always told me these and I have not seen or encounter it yet. As they shake their backside or their way of walking the ITE Boy like to whistle at them and ask them and tease them by asking what your phone number. But I tell them this, how come you guy come out with me the ITE boy wont do that and went I am gone they do that. Ravin and Kumar tease me as they reply cause you are NERD! and I say ahhhhhhh..... Ravin got these new number from one of the guy in internet and it called him. So he answer and normally answer him but I and Kumar tease him by saying the strange name aloud. Hahaha... His name is Chris so we tease like Oh Chris.... Oh Chris Please.... Oh Chris HArder.... as we make the sexual tone sound... So we reach AMK station. Kumar and Ravin went to the gents. I and gowri went to the Cheers. Gowri treat me Sunflower Seed So good of her so sweet, THANK YOU... Hahaha. Than as we eat, Kumar and Ravin just finish and I say finish blowjob ah talking in indian style and Kumar and Ravin pull my hair in the public and everybody looking at us and my face turn red aiyo... Dont worry it is natural sometime I do that to them... So we went through underpass to AMK Hub. Went we went there stright away go NTUC Fair price and Kumar and Ravin stright away ask the staff is there any vacancy. So that where we seperate from them as we begin to shop... So I and Gowri chat excahnge each other life story such as from those old day to gossip people to relationship problem (I am good at that so any problem, tell the pro that ME!) hahaha to joke. So after we shop, CRASH!!! I meet Aason Suxin GF hahaha.. and I say you too shop here ah... Aason went with me to Bangkok trip too... So after that Gowri went to the ladies. She took quite some times and I tell you really girl take lot of time. So as Gowri came out and head to the ATM machine she tell me the story what happen in the toilet. She say as she queue the old lady in the front went in the cubical as she in she came out fast and she point to the toilet bowl, see naughty girl dont know how to flush as gowri see shit and tissue paper all over the place. But as the old ladies tell gowri, naughty, it as if she tell her you do it right! In the toilet all the ladies start at her. So as Gowri finish and done with the ATM machine I laught cause of the toilet joke and I tell her among all the toilet who ask you go that one... So after a dinner treat at S-11 beside Jubilee at AMK centre. We met Kumar And Ravin again. So they too join us early dinner. After dinning I send Gowri to the AMK Hub to head for the bus interchange and RAvin and Kumar Busted us. Such a busted they just disapeard from no where. I and Gowri say never mind make sure we dont see their face again... Hahaha... |
Dangerous Surprise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment