Grandfather Blog Day...

Jason you know tomorrow you got to go church ah.... I reply, " WHat For!" Oh tomorrow is all Saint Day , as the first call wake me up in the morning and it was Aunty MAry the church aunty. She is a very nice lady who courage me to go chuch but without her I think I wont be going church, hahaha I may look angel but actually I am a Devil... HAhaha, So she tell me all the mass service that is on thursday yup that tomorrow... So I woke up on 10am by the phone call and I know today it gonna be a very busy day so my blog is gonna be a ONE Hell of a Grandfather story, hahaha I think today I should call it Grandfather Blog Day, hahaha...

So I called Ravin and say you wanna hang out to bugis and he say he not free, (Awww, So sad...) and I say why your mummy dont wanna you go ah... and it was true his mum dont wanna him go out, scared later he mix with wrong group of friends, Aiyo such a MAMA boy hahaha... and just awhile Miss Ying Rong (The Hairdryer lady) call me and say wanna go Sim Lim Square Today but I say didnt you say tomorrow. She say no and I think she forget la, but her appointment with me is tomorrow yup that on thursday... So I say no not today cause later I got a Dragonboat training and I might stay overnight with my soccer friends again. But as I gonna watch a movie and I got a great idea by inviting her over to my house and watch movie. So she was happy of my invitation and say your house got freezer (Of Coz I have ok i can buy a freezer) so that I can put my birthday cake inside for my Dad birthday. So anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr DAD YING RONG... So after she nag I dont know what is it, I think she nag about why she cant get a boyfriend, (no la just jorking hahaha) I tell ying rong come to my house chat me because right now I putting some pimple cream on my beautiful face hahaha...

So I went down to buy coffee. I like the coffee at my coffee shop just downstair my block. Not only that, sometime got drama. I think afew day ago I heard someone crying and I thought some small kid but after I go out and check it out it was just a fat nightclub aunty crying and I think her hunk boyfriend left her so sad hahaha so it is useful to have a coffee shop just beside your block. So when I gonna see a funny thai movie that is Metrosexual I think... It was a nice movie, it about a girl gonna married but what she dont realise is her husbane is homosexual (gay for another word) and the best friend know and they trying to help her and expose the husbane dirty little secret... So Ying Rong came and wanna watch that thai movie with me. Sometime this girl is blur and dont know dirty joke so sometime I got to explain, Aiyo I just say stright to her face ok I cant be bother. So after the movie, she come and use my computer and chit chat and gossip other people hahaha and than went back home.

So I went back to the VCD rental shop and return back the movie which I rent and I get back my $2 deposit I am so happy. Hahaha. So I saw Sufian and we chit chat and say tonight overnight ah (Sometime the way they ask me like 1 night stand, Shame on them, hahaha) and I agree and we left. So I have not eaten my lanch and it was 4pm plus. So I went to buy Chicken Rice at my market there. As I was order and waited for the chicken roce to be serve I saw Sufian again and riding the bicycle with Adam and Sharin. I was keeping quiet and hope they wont see me because I like to e alone hahaha and as they passing by me Sufian caught me and say JASON DONT HIDE AH and he laugh loudly (Aiyo everybody stare at me you know) and I just smile back. But I was suspect they went to AMK central to play counter strike at one of the LAN shop...

Oh thank god, as my Chicken rice begin served so when I eat I saw Danial mum, Umi. We have not start a good term but I am glad today she get a Chance to chat to me. As she was waiting for my Dad came back form work we talk and chit chat and diguss from her job that is child care to my school to danial friend to her old work place to my interest of working. Time fly fast and I enjoy alot. So after my dad came we chit chat for a whie and I got to go because I got to go dragonboat training.

So as I was going for dragonboat training and this time it no longger in the Kallang River. It is at Punggol Marina Country Club and we do stationery rowing at the swimming pool. It was dificult because you use little of yuor leg power and when I cant use the leg power I cant row. Aiyo, till my knee got bruise. We row POWER for 1min and 30sec foor 10 time interval 1 min 45 sec break. Keep the best for the last because we gonna row 10 beatiful minutes.. haha So after that they wanna make fun of me so they ask me, "Jason go and swim go... (And they know I cant swim) so I dive but instead I make a big splash and my pant come out and my underwear expose ahhhhhhhhh and the girl laugh and giggle at me. So as the coach, but my face turning red to tomato and I smile and say very funny ahhaha... So after a bath I am glad Nickie fetch 3 of us back home by car. Berlyn live in sengkang. Jaslyn and me get down at houngang. So I took 72 and went back home....

I call Hariz that I am coming to his house and take some of his movie for a trade of the 200++bangkok trip photo. So I tell him that I came at 11pm plus but instead I came 30min later. Hahaha. So as I was walking to his house as I was alight from AMK ITE bus stop. I called Ai Nah and feel like wanna comfirm on certain thang such as from the Dragonboat race to MOS by this friday. But we got a very good idea. So my dear friend just wait and see by this friday... hahaha...
So as I reach Haris house I and Ai Nah tease Hariz hahaha and later I tell Ai Nah I got to go because someone jealous that I chat you. Jealous WHAT FOR! Hahaha Sometime guy got funny behaviour and reaction... So I and HAriz chat, chat, chat and watch movie at his house to play Playstation 2 game till 4am plus. So I decide to go because Hariz need to sleep so that he can wake up and go school tomorrow. (I sound like his mother hahaha) so as I walk back and reach home. I wirte these blog feeling very very sleepy and today was really a long long day and I slept like around 5.16am Nite everyone....

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Grandfather Blog Day... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, November 1, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Grandfather Blog Day...
 

0 comments: