It natural for me to wake up early no matter how late I slept from last night. After the torn with my dearest group of soccer friends I went back home and take my last night dinner. (Poor Me! I have not taken my dinner yet you know...) So after I eat mutton curry which I never had for a long time I check some e-mail and some paperwork to reply some back. So after that I get to have a peaceful sleep around 6am plus. But it natural for me to wake up early and I woke up around 10am plus. First thing always early in the morning, check e-mail and there are a few e-mail came in already. So I boil water to make coffee, bath and went back to work and do some paperwork... Some of you might ask me what paperwork you have Jason? I got thing to do such as SMYC and Eurasian Association that the two main thing active now... So I was doing it till Noon that where I call Adam and Sufian since they wanna come to my house and check the stupid friendster and also upload some photo which they took last night... So after checking we watch some Singapore horror show. I think it called Hanyut means Exsistence I think... They really show some ghost such as Pontianak, Toyol and so on... My dear friends Sufian and Adam was scared but if you know me I would laugh all the time... So after that I ask them you got to go home after this show cause I wanna sleep some more... They agree... So after the 1 Hour And 30 Minutes some horror ghost story from each end of Singapore my friend left and I went back to sleep... My dad came back home and we went down and have a early dinner, play soccer, afew phone call, play poker card and soccer cancel cause raining and went back home and write the blog now which you reading it now... hahaha |
What Is Paperwork Mean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment