The Wednesday Pattern

Today is like as if I am like a light where you play the light switch. On, Off On, Off and you are curious why I say that. Cause Today I slept on and off. Till 1 Pm I awake 3 or 4 time while 8am the first awake. It like every 1 hour awake do something for 10minutes than back to sleep. I remember drink coffee to check e-mail, back to sleep. But all I know last night it was a cold night. It not cold cause the fan is just beside me in full speed just beside my bed while I sleep. Usually I sleep it not cold but not today. Cause it is cold and it was a very cold night till morning...


So I awake at 1pm and I start doing my work. If you read my blog you would find a pattern in my daily life on Wednesday. Paperwork to movie to meeting for wednesday. So yes I prepare the paperwork such as claim reciept to Outward Bound Consent Form oh yes lucky it remind me to get my parent signature. So after done that, check E-mail to see is there any event that they called me up to watching Movie which I bought from Johor yesterday. So check out my friendster review later to see what my rate for the show and is it worth it to watch in cinema...


6pm the meeting start so I left my house around 5pm. For sure on the dot when reach there. Yes! Ai Nah wanna hang out with me today but it was late... So pratice the dance move to my own role of chinese cultural by acting as coolies and later sing chinese song...(aiyo...) So I went back home and watch another movies at night that is Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium. Those who are movie freak, they be freak out cause I got the latest movie... HAhaha... it only came out in Singapore around December...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel The Wednesday Pattern ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, November 29, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Wednesday Pattern
 

0 comments: