Illegal Gathering...

After play soccer I didnt expect to stay overnight with my soccer fellow... We played Poker card to chat about gangster story all the way. Yes! you can say we gossip about other people life such as gangster. My soccer fellow got nothing to do and they are so free... But anyway when my prepaid low I change another number and also what I realise in my group that is SMYC, everybody trying to get in touch with me but too bad my prepaid low so I got to switch another prepaid card that is my dad. So we chat and take some funny photo too. Also we will afraid of the police might caught us for illegal gathering. As we wanna go toilet we saw a few girl in the gent toilet. So I shout in a girl voice, "Aiya......." as if a girl saw a roach passing by, but I was just playing a prank on them and my friends say, "Busted sia Jason!"...So as I reach home we take afew photo at the 7-11 store. I know what is there to take, but we just take some funny pose group photo and also making fun of the 7-11 ad. But as we left the place head home, Michael went back home with me but he was scared cause a stray cat follow us back home. So michael went back but left me the cat kept on follow. So I head back to my block and ran up the stair so that the cat wont know where I am... So poor thing, Hahaha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Illegal Gathering... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, November 19, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Illegal Gathering...
 

0 comments: