I Hate My Dad Payday...

As I am a child most children cant wait for their Dad pay day. But for me I am different sometime it better to not to wait for my Dad pay day. You see my dad have a problem in spending money and sometime I have a phobia when he really does not know how to spend and there is time he spend all his money just with in 3 days and the rest of the week I got to solve the problem on Money Problem. I am only happy in time where he know how to spend money as a result I wont be worried and I wont have much problem too. Like father and son sometime, YES me too got problem but I keep the money at least I know how to think. And today is the day which what I dont wish to be that is my Dad Pay Day...

Today I called my Dad on what time he is coming back home. He told me he is coming back at 4pm, as I watch Heroes on Youtube Yup so those Heroes fans you can see on Youtube. But as I watch my Dad came back early than what I expect he came back 5 minutes before 5pm. So we went down and have early dinner and buy 3 prepaid card for me, my younger brother and my Dad himself. $41 gone. So we went to have dinner only my brother eat chicken rice with egg and 3 sugar cane, $10 gone so far $50 gone in less than 1 Hour I dont know if it is normal or not. Than he pay bill at the post office $100, and it fine for me if he does pay on bill rather than buying beer at time. He bought me a shoe which I am glad $35 and buy my Handphone casing $6 and so far less than 3 hours $200 plus has gone.

Sometime I wonder is it natural for the money just to go out like that. Spend money as if there no tomorrow as if pay day is everyday, but one thing for sure it is no joke if you go through your life with no money but I am gald I can survive because God is beside me at all time...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I Hate My Dad Payday... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, November 5, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I Hate My Dad Payday...
 

0 comments: