Resource Have Been Wipe Out...

The day has come...
Today is the day...
A day where plants died due to lack of water...
Today is a day for me...
The Bankrupt Day...
My handphone have no more prepaid, I got complete no cash... My wallet as dry as a Sahara Desert... My Ezlink card too has no more money. Every thing is ZERO. Worst than zero it is negative numbers. All, Everything it sound like No-More Day Or A ZERO day for me... As I woke up and realise. There are no more resource but Mr Jason got to borrow money from Aunty And Uncle Bank. So I am glad they help me but I got to run here and there early in the morning at 8am.

First thing first, I went to find 10cent in my house and went down to call my Aunty. I just borrow her afew day ago so I wont ask much. Let say 6 dollar. To start for a day... So it only 1 call if she hang up I am finish. It like a sudden DEATH... So I called her and lucky she pick up and I ask her can I borrow 6 dollar as a pityful hungry 6 years old boy voice and she agree so I walk all the way to Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 and I got it... Instead of 6 dollar I got 10 dollars... Hahaha... I am happy and glad... So I make another call to borroow money again and this time it is in Serangoon.

Again using the same tactic, I called and ask her and she say yes. But she is leaving and going to Tan Tock Seng Hospital in 30 mins time and I got to rush all the way down by taking bus service 45. So all the way down and run my dear boy run... As I reach there I saw my Uncle Mark gonna leave the house cause tomorrow his wedding so he got to make some wedding arrangement. Just above the house, there is renovation going on. They hack the tiles so that what cause a drill noise. At the same time just above down the void deck there is a Crazy Aunty Shout for some thing and I dont know what she shout as I look out the window as she shout toward my aunty block. She pin point at me and shout at me too and I cant be bother I just mind my own business. So I was surprise my Aunty Mary broke her hand and she got to go Tan Tock Seng Hospital for doctor appointment... So as we sitting down we chat and I see today newspaper Headline about the Dragonboat incidents. As I was thinking they deserve it... This is not Kallang River or Singapore river as they use to train without lifejacket. It is Cambodia the river there, the current is strong but it is hidden and secret. I have ever tried in India and the river seem calm but the current was very strong, even a strong swimmer cant swim across 300 meter river wide you will be drag down so I know how the current is like in other country... Such river like cambodia. For God Sake lifejacket wont add weight or reduce for your dragonboat race. Cause I been to dragonboat before. Also without lifejacket wont make you row faster, it still the same... So it like they giving excuse... You trian hard and the fruit of success will be yours in dragonboat...

Aunty Mary Son that is Uncle George make noise from nowhere and I snap out from my thinking of the dragonboat incident... He make noise because of the renovation noise. Even my house is noisy but I never been to a house which is way to noisy. Renovation going on and Crazy Aunty shouting, but my resource have come back again and I am glad and Thank the lord and dance, No I did not dance... Hahaha... So I went to top up the prepaid of the phone and everything went back to normal simple life... My mum will be back from Italy on 5 of december and I am glad cause the next day I be in camp already... So what will she bought for me in Italy...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Resource Have Been Wipe Out... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, December 1, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Resource Have Been Wipe Out...
 

0 comments: