Miss Call Day

I dont know if this is my first time that I selp the whole day. As if I am hospitalise. I sleep in the morning till afternoon to evening... For sure I could not sleep again. I am trying hard to move back the time. I know Gowri wanna study with me today and Ying Rong wanna go out with have a dinner gathering while Ravin wanna hang out with me today. But all cancel cause Mr Jason is in the coma... HAha... I know it today got something on and is you guy. But I know my dear fellow friends always last minutes. But I am deadly bankrupt. Is like every singel money and cent out frome me. Is like an orange have no more juice but still wanna squeeze every single drop out from it. I am broke so broke that I cant even travel out. I need money...

This is the people who miss call me and I wanna apologise too them...
Safari, Sufian, Aunty Mary, Gowri, Adam, Ravin, Hariz, a private number and a few number that I did not save. Sorry my dear fellow friends you just called me at the wrong time... Haha

I sms Mr Hariz on why he called me. He wanna go Johor but I know I am bankrupt. So I went to find money around the house and I find 5 Dollar. as I check my passport I am becoming like a malaysian. A Malaysian who went up and down the causeway come to Singapore and work and went back home to Johor. There are so many Malaysia Chop and the last one I been Johor is just yesterday. Tonight, at the stroke of Midnight, no surprise I am going again to buy some movie with my dear biker friend, Hariz...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Miss Call Day ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, November 27, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Miss Call Day
 

0 comments: