| I have chat Miss Ai Nah after I finish my blog just nice as she called me at 3am. It a very surprise call and I chat with her till 5am. Phone shut down cause my phone talk time is up to 2 hour. So I went to sleep till 7.30am. When I woke up it was 8am. 30mins gone... hahaha... But poor me I got no time to make coffee for myself instead bath get change and leave the house. As if I got to check out and as if I stay in hotel. So as I left the house at 8.30am I took a cab all the way down to Youth Park that is at SCAPE. So I went there and I saw Kelda, Gwen, Safari, Wani, Safari, Tian Hock, Yirul and SK. Yes I can now remember these people name not only that but spell it out too, haha.. So we waited awhile cause it is still have not open yet. So we waited about 20mins and it was open. Pratice some cheers to song to cultural drama I was under Chinese cultural and today I get to sing Chinese song. Is it not that nice... Tian Hock teach me and lucky I am a fast learner... Dont laugh ok... So after that we ate Nasi Lemak and left for the race. My team is ok but I am glad I able to know more my team member. So we went up to 7 station. Some at Bugis till to Singapore River. Our team decide to go back by bus and I respect their decision but I am worried our team might get last. When our team reach back, it is true we are last... Lucky there no forfeit and we start doing some preparation of the photo frame for the malaysian youth. So as we doing I am glad everybody is having fun time. As me the IC these is the day I am waiting for. Our S&R have done most of the important task such as prepare gift to teambuilding game on 24 Nov to cheer. Now we got less thing to do but that does not mean we can slack. I hope our S&R team is still in high spirit... |
Teambuilding Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment