Our Team Can Bankrupt Them...

The sun has rise so as the moon set. I woke up and make coffee that what I do most of the time. I know I got afew thing to do today. So Hariz call me and ask me where to meet cause I jalan-jalan (Outing) with him today at AMK Centre. Hahaha now a day I am meeting him most of the day. So I said meet at AMK Macdonald by 5pm sharp cause I got thing to get done. The SMYC Teambuilding day is coming closer and closer and I wanna get thing done and fast. So first come to first it the claim. I wanna claim more than $300 from the NYC (National Youth Council) hahaha it seem my team can Bankrupt them. But yes I have done the Claim PAPERWORK all I got to do now it just pass it to the Logistic team. So after I done my work I got to do the teambuilding thing and get prepare too for tonight our own S&R team at HDB HUB that is at Toa Payoh, meeting at 7pm sharp.

After getting thing prepare I wanna watch my movie as some show I have not watch yet. So I watch some movie awhile and times always flew by me fast. Someone as if control my life and seem my life bored so they fast forward it, hahahaa... So after that it is 5pm I left my house and walk to central. Thought I would be late but no instead Mr Hariz is late again. So we walk around AMK Central to find his handphone that is N73 Nokia. So we just survey some price from certain handphone shop. After that it time for me to leave and Hariz wanna go with me tomorrow Johor at 12 that is noon. I say cant we go later I dont wanna go early cause I got thing to do but he does not want cause it might be jam. I agree and I gonna met him tomorrow...

So Toa Payoh here I come. As I was waiting for the bus I got nothing to do so I called Gowri and disturb her again. So as we chat time fast forward again. So my bus came and I reach Toa Payoh just nice. I went to find the NYC office in the HDB HUB and I almost lost. So as I was finding, I called hubert just to comfirm where was it. So many lift lobby and all go diferent place. West wing and east wing bla, bla, bla... So later I nanage to find and I realise I walk the HDB HUB one round. So after I find it we start doing work and it was fun actually. I am glab all our S&R team can come down and do the work. So as I was printing and Shi May assist us to the printing machine and it gave problem so shi may say it got to be one of us lor. We laugh and really doubt but once Safari went back abit from the printing machine it gave no problem and I say it was you Safari... I and Shi May laugh... So we have done the Photoframe and the Teambuilding clues. Me as A IC I am glad and happy and as if all my burden gone and just have to wait on the Teambuilding day that is on the 24 Of November that is Saturday...

So as I went back home with Yijun a girl who stay beside IMH (Insitute Of Mental Health Woodbridge) we kept on making fun of her. But as I and her got home by bus service 88, I am glad to know her well. So I reach home at around 10.15pm. I am so sad I cant play soccer these day and I miss my soccer. When can I play my soccer again? Hahaha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Our Team Can Bankrupt Them... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, November 23, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Our Team Can Bankrupt Them...
 

0 comments: