Sorry Madam You Cant Check In...

As I woke up, I woke up at 0830 and I am late for my Singapore Malayisa Youth Camp, Aiyo... and I selpt about 2 and the half hours because I overnight with my friends last night. So as I was panic I got to leave my house now. Yes now, just imagine wake up and just leave the house, just like that in the panic mood. But I got so many things today and I cancel all of them. The EA(Eurasian Association called me for the carnival, I got the NS medical check up, I got the dragonboat race and lastly I got the camp for the Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp. I got to chosse one and I am realiy sorry if I dissapointed every one and me too feel upset and wish that I can attend all the event but I only can chosse one and I chosse the Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp because I represent for Singapore and the Eurasian Association.

So it wat at Outward Bound in East Coast. I took a bus 72 to Yio Chu Kang MRT Station and from there I took MRT all the way to PAya Lebah. (If I spell Wrong shame on me, hahaha...) and from there I take 135 and came down at Marine Parade and took the cab there. When I reach there I know I am LATE and when I go in the meeting room everybody stare at me. I stright away intro, "Hi My Name Is Jason And I Represent from Eurasian Association annd I from ITE Dover and hope to know form you form the rest of you guy" and everyody appluase... So as I went through the briefing I met a girl beside me and ask her tell me what you all been through so far.

So we been split to two group and the teambuilding start. As standard most camp is Ice Breaking and my group is very funny, noise and very open as I see another group less noise it seem they quiet type and I am glad I am not in another group. So it a hole day event till there one call that shock me. My mum called me and say that she going Italy tonight, she book a ticket yesterday and leave today... and I say I dont mind coming to the Airport since I am close.

So after the team building I stright away go to the Changi Airport to see my mum off to Italy 9pm flight. So when I reach there I ask Miss Mary that tomorrow can I meet her for afternoon Lunch. She agree. So after that Mr Randy called. So we chat talking about his NS life and there is time where he broke down into tears. Poor Him... After that I met my mum in the Airport and Oh boy I am glad to see her. So after I check what row she must check in, I bring her to Row 4 where to check in her lauggage. After the officer check her passport, she cant check in because her passport is not 6 months valid to her expire date it only 4 months. And we tell the guy is there anything we can do and he ask us to wait. So after that he called his senior to help us. She said it a International Rule we dont mind let you go but if you reach europe they might not let you in and they might send you back to Singapore... (oh So sad...) So they rebook her flight to tuesday while monday she extend her passport...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Sorry Madam You Cant Check In... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, November 3, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Sorry Madam You Cant Check In...
 

0 comments: