Today Was A Very Long Long Day...

So I was awake after knock out from last night which I was overnighting with my friends. I went down buy coffee cause no matter how late I sleep I will always wake up on time such as 11am plus. So I went down buy coffee just incase I fell sleep again. Today I know I got the Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp (SMYC) at 7pm plus at Orchard. I have not been Orchard awhile because I am busy with lot of activities including post out this blog I got to find time and update my blog. So I was at home watch some movie which I bought at Johor, Yes! that is Malaysia, I think 3 Days ago...

So as I was getting dress and leave my house 1 hour plus from Ang Mo Kio to Orchard. As I was taking my time to walk to AMK MRT Station my friend Gowri called me. I am glad at least someone accompany me as I was chatting and I love to chat. I dont like peace or quiet I like noise. Of course not when I sleeping! But I just love noise and love to talk...

So as I was on the way down to Orchard the train is getting crowded and I dont like it. I really hate crowded place la... So as I get down, after exit the station I was at the Skate Park and I am abit lost and I thought Youth Park Is Skate Park. But lucky I can remember where is Youth Park so I walk toward the Power Station Headquater building and it show me Youth Park ut as I reach there thought I would be late arrival at 6.59pm and no one was inside. Feeling panic and nervous I thought I was at the wrong building but later I look closer I saw Shi May (Person In Charge IN SMYC) I felt safe but she ask me arrange the chair. Just in time I saw SK and Meishan. I know SK but I dont know Meishan cause she did not attend the teambuilding on last Saturday I think... So I am glad I chat afew people just to get to know them more but the thing disadvantage about me is I just forget people name. It really take time you know... Give me two week to three week and I ensure you I know you guys name...

So the meeting start at 7.30pm and afew people kept on coming in. There is Canadian Pizza but at first all the participant was shy to take a bite. Hahaha... So the meeting start and introduction about the camp again and the family host stay. Many people dont say many, most cant find a host to let a homestay in Singapore. So we might have a problem there cause I doubt not many participant can host a homestay... So after the introduction for the camp for those who have not attend the teambuilding, we split into four working committees that is Sport, Publication, Cultural and Logistist. I am glad I got my first choice that is Sport and Recreation. And there are afew people I met. They are SK, Hubert, Safari, Meishan and Crystal. It took me awhile to remember these name. I like to called Meishan as Bishan cause remind me one of my friends, hahaha... So they decide to have an IC in our working committes and they say who is the youngest shall be the IC so after they figure out it was me. Aiyo I wanted to lie but I tell my actual DOB cause I am sure I am not the youngest but actually I am the one. Hahaha I dont lie ok I tell the truth...

So Crystal is our advisor and after she told us what as our group must do, we have to come a cheers at the end of the day. So our group come out a cheers something like this:

What Is Singapore
Wat
What Is Singapore
Wat
Where Is Singapore
Where
Where IS Singapore
Where
Give Me A S
Give Me A I
Give Me A N
Sin What Stand For
Singapore
S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-R, S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E
Woah..... Singapore

I am glad our group come out such a good cheer but also we recieve better suggestion and better ideas for our next cheer to create. I recieve a sms from Ai Nah my dear friend as the meeting over after the cheers. A sms that might make my day a little bit wild aand crazy. That is Jason you wanna over night with me. I was surprise and happy that she is free but also help her la as she bored to death, I ask Hubert how to go West Coast but instead he live there so it like I, Wani she too lived in West area and me on the way back home. As I said I dont like quietness I like to talk and hopefully as my new friends talk too. So I think I talk alot and entertain my dear two new friends that is Hubert And Wani. So we chat through oversea trip to school life in those old days. So as we switch train at Raffles Place I was complaining and nagging why I cant call out. So irritating. Every time engage as each call I tried to make... But Hariz another dear friends of mine... call me and say Jason tonight you PROMISE to go johor ah. Shit! I am stuck... Cause it is crash and I totally forget about the Johor trip that is today... Hahaha So I forced Hariz join us me and Ai nah to over night but he still dont want and I say take it r leave it and he take it and join us overnight too at west coast Macdonald. So after Hubert guide me on how to go West Coast I thanked him. Without him I might take Taxi and BANKRUPT myself hahaha...

So as I meet Ai Nah I realise she was bored. I meant really bored she was playing some metal wire. Bend, twist turn to make a cube as she got to do for her Art Homework. So she bring her notebook and checking my e-mail. After a while we joke, laugh and chat we met Hariz. So we went over to Ai NAh house and played PS2 to card game. I and Ai NAh wanna disturb Hariz by his Horroscope I think that was the most funniest thing. After we stayed there till 10am I and Hariz decide to leave. But Hariz is Crazy. I was so tried and anytime I might be knock out, Guess what? He still wanna go Johor. Oh gosh and I got no choice but to follow him. As I took a ride at his bike cold air rush to me and it was so nice and feel like wanna sleep. So after the Johor trip I manage to get to know Hariz more. I prefer like to chat of your own personal life story. Yeah after we chat awhile we went City Square to shop awhile as we went back to Singapore.

So after the long long day I mange to sleep at 1pm. From last night till the SMYC meeting to Overnight to Johor it seem my life is a little bit Happening and Wild.... Hahaha....

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Today Was A Very Long Long Day... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, November 8, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Today Was A Very Long Long Day...
 

0 comments: