| After the previous night, I suppose to meet Miss Ai Nah And Mr Hariz today. So as I was sms them where to meet and what time to meet, Hariz called me for hie cousin birthday party. (Oh I am so touch, hahaha...) So I say fine and I went there... So I sms Ai Nah to wait for me at AMK MRT Station at 8pm sharp... So as I reach Hariz house, I went to the dinning room and all sudden I chat with the mum. (I think I am Kaypo la...) I feel better because I know HAriz mum well know and tell me also something that touch me personal that brighten my day and also tell me how important to have friends. After chatting to the mum and afew of Hariz friends I tell Hariz you go first and fetch your friends back while let me enjoy your cake later I will leave and meet up with exclusive Miss Ai Nah. So I keep on in touch of her wonder where is she while she is on bus service number 165. So later when she reach AMK all sudden and call me that you got 5 minutes to meet me and I reaply is sacartise way that dont worry you will see me coming out in the white exclusive mercedes benz taxi, hahaha and Ai Nah is like wah..... So as I leave Hariz house I greet and good bye to HAriz parent and went down to a cab to AMK centre. So as I reach there I guide the taxi driver to AMK centre because he is not familar with the place. Also we began to chat and it nice to know his story. So as I reach AMK centre and I alight at AMK MRT station taxi stand. I suppose to meet my Dad at AMK MRT station too. So as I enter in I saw my Dad but at the same time Ai Nah come to me as if she dress up like after finish her Dragonboat Training. So I intro my Dad to Miss Ai Nah and I intro Miss Ai NAh to my dad. But my Dad have not forget her because I and Ai Nah met my dad while we chatting with miss mary. And my dad can describe her fully as if he is the scanner... Ai Nah was surprise and shock that my dad can remember every single small detail what she wore on that day even she change now... So Miss Ai NAh was very surprise of my Dad and we went off to the underpass on the way to AMK HUB. Hariz called me and say where are you now and I reply I reach AMK hub and meet Ai Nah you leh. Hariz reply that je still under his void deck. Aiyo why so slow... After like 9pm Hariz call me and say where are you, and I say I am at big Mac and he reply he was there... So he hang up the phone and I and Ai Nah began to play hide and seek with him. So after awhile I think hariz caught us la and we make him like a fool hahaha... After that Ai Nah is hungry and I decide let eat at S-11. There one thing that irritate me when I always ask the question where you all wanna go or which one you wanna go first and they reply me OH ANYTHING FOR ME LA, these people does not know how to give suggestion. Ai Nah have and give a good point about movie but HAriz, I only can say 1 word, AIYO.......... So I and Hariz bought a dirnk while Miss Ai Nah have a Japaness mood so she decide sne wanna eat something from the japaness stall. After that Hariz told us that her friend is waiting for him behind the Banquet a Musim Hawker Centre. So we went there and is a good time to chat and I met these two new of hariz friend. They are amira and nas I think, haha... So we chat awhile and Amira play with Hariz. I see she can control Hariz and I thank they should get married hahaha... After that we plan what to do next and I say why not be buy a movie ticket and play pool and arcard than we go watch movie that will kill time throughout the whole night... Hariz and Ai Nah agree. So as we on the way to AMK Hub to book the ticket. We dice we wanna watch unrest but Ai Nah scared to watch hahaha so we watch Haloween A horror nurderous show at 1245am where we got 1 and the half hour where is good enough to play pool and Daytona race at arcard. So as we on the way to play pool... The first set I and Ai NAh play. But I wint he first set but second set Hariz was lucky so I lost him and another 2 more set Ai Nah and Hariz play while I just watch and see hahha... After that we play Daytona a car race. When I play the steering wheel does not work and it spoil my fun Aiyo... After that we watch the horrow movie and Ai Nah kept on closing her eyes and ear if I cant mistaken. But normal for me I kept on laugh on certain part... Also along the show Hariz kept on scaring Ai NAh and it make me laugh too, hahaha... After like gonna reach 3am I and Ai Nah went to the playground and chit chat while Haris park his bike somewhere else. After I chat and I was couting money how much I have tomorrow and guess how much. $2.55 I think. Ai NAh Suprise me by giving me $5 so kind of her hahaha Thank You Miss Ai Nah As i say as if in those primary school day as the lesson over where you greet the teacher again... hahaha.. So hariz invite us to his house and my soccer friends too invite me to their house too to overnight again. It seem these people like to have night life... As we on the way to Hairz house, it was quite a distance to his house. But I and Ai Nah talk while on the way to his house. As we reach to his house, as I was calling haris by knocking the window Ai Nah laugh and say oh this how you called HAriz and I reply Yeah! hahaha... As we came inside Ai Nah stright away find and trying to play hariz cat. As I was sitting down and relax and laugh while the cat tried to scrath Ai Nah and Ai NAh abit afraod of the cat, hahaha.... So we play some PS2 game such as Get Final I think and it was a fighting game to car race which is Burnout I think... After that Hariz bring Miss Ai Nah went back home with Hariz and his bike. Later I walk back home and bath as I was going to knock out, Ai NAh reply and tell me she reach home hahaha and I selpt peacefuly after that because I know my friends are safe now... |
Not Overnight Again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment