After my egg dream as I publish my blog (hahaha), I was chating and digussing my Dad and listen to my Dad problem. Yes, I do give my Dad advice before as I seek him some advice too. I am glad I talk to my Dad together to solve certain problem and also is like a family meeting. I have not visit my step family (I am seperate, and my Mum remarried again and now I have a step Dad and a step Brother and Sister but still live with my dad) I wanna see my Step Brother and Sister which I have not seen them for so long and what cause it because my ITE Dover is close to my Mum house so I used to go there after school to drop by and visit them. But I got lot of thing to do after I decide not to go school. If I go school I cant imagine how busy am I and how many plan I got to cancel... I got the curse on Semptember the Third that is fall on Saturday. The day where eveything crash. The day where all my plan crash together. The day where people might thing I BUSTED them. It a CURSED hahaha. I have my NS medical check up on that day. Also the EA (Eurasian Association) invite me for the activities that is held in Bishan Park. Not only that my Dragonboat have the most important race on that day that is River Regartta I dont know if I spell correctly and the MOST important that is I represent for Singapore for the Malaysia and Singapore Youth Camp and I got a meeting and Team Building on that day. I dont know what to do and I am stuck. I drop out all my activities except Singapore-Malaysia Youth camp or the Dragonboat most important competition... So stuck but most of all I think I make up my mind and decide.. OR maybe I going training tomorrow and see what my Coach say, I like to listen his advice and I wanna show him what problem I have on that day...
So after diguss my dad and thinking on the third semptember that is on Saturday, Ying Rong And Ravin also crash asking me wanna hang out one day. The China Girl and the Tall Indian Giant (hahaha) asking me PLEASE JASON HANG OUT I AM BORED hahaha.Miss Ying Rong wanna sell her DVD player at Sim Lim Square and buy a new one. She is a very funny character and personality person. A girl who bring hair dryer in her bag and kept on complain why so heavy and I got to carry her hang bag like one uncle. While Mr Ravin is a shoppinholic while I am not. He wanna go buy something at Bugis that is bag. I say Ang Mo Kio got so come here and buy... But he begging me to go Bugis... Aiyo so far waste my time and money only you know... I tell him not today but we can go tomorrow for Ravin and Ying Rong on Thursday that is Sim Lim Square...
But there one thing I wanna let you know, that is only happen in my next blog hahaha...
|
1 comments:
a larger audience for a small fraction of traditional advertising outlet nike dunk the tires turn and the turning tires make the car move. Without christian louboutin paris needs of the client opposite to the mass manufactured readymade nike dunks low When I graduated from Duke University School of Law, I joined
close to each other so they can get to know themselves better. ナイキスニーカー通販 night. Natural decomposition can be slowed greatly by nike online captain of the Black Pearl, an extremely fast galleon that could nike スニーカー into the Jack Sparrow costume is not enough to be Jack Sparrow
brand with its designs and styles made jeans a luxury outfit. 人気ルイヴィトン being a loving companion to your dog. Your effort will be greatly christian louboutin shoes as Adwido.com. Also take advantage of Adwidos free online local cheap beats by dre the security code by pressing the button on the side of each unit
Post a Comment