A Dream Of Darkness...

Oh it is rainning all day long. The weather has make me sleepy and I called it the sleepy weather. It is perfect for afternoon nap. I have not enough rest recently, so today is a wonderful day to sleep. When I am in the dark sleep, it is full of darkness and I know in reality world time is just nothing cause it just fast forward like as it a speed of light. If a dream is blank it is good. I called it a peaceful sleep. But some people say if you have a dream, your soul is explore not in reality world but another dimension. Have you ever got a dream instead of running but you run slow? Or falling from something high and it like heart drop and next thing you awake? I believe you been kick out of the another dimension world that is the dream world. Yes, sicentistfic fact is your dream is all in your brain. Sometime after watching horror movie, the movie is still on in your brain. You may be sleeping or I can say your body might be rest but your brain is still active for awhile. Anyway if you want to get a good dream or a sweet dream, just think something funny or those good old day with your friends or family. A peaceful most likely you will get only if you are really tried. So tried that your soul lazy to explore or your brain really lazy to think for you a dream...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel A Dream Of Darkness... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, December 18, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan A Dream Of Darkness...
 

0 comments: