| Yes, the Singaporean got to go back home and these is my first camp that you go home in the middle of the camp... Hahaha... But I have missed my buddy and went back home. So reach home stright away knock out but I know tomorrow got meeting. So tomorrow meeting at 1pm so left at 12 that is noon. But before I go coffee is a must, I miss my own coffee you know... I think I am addicted to it... I left and here come to Somerset. So in the train there is this incident that also cause me to miss the stopped and ended up to Dobby Ghaut. There is this American men wanna stand beside me. But there this chinese guy enter in the train but forget which station from. He come in the train and walk very fast and push afew people cause it is peck. Later one of the pessenger went off and there is a seat. The american guy just about to sit but the chinese guy stright away say excuse me in loud but rude voice and took a seat and making a serial killer smile face. While the American feel abit angry and piss off. Eeeee That guy is mental, why behave like that... For that incident I miss a stop and ended up 10 minutes late. So reach there we pratice the dance and cultural drama again. It was fun and I am glad. So later we ended quickly and go out. We walk all the way down to Plaza Singapura shopping mall to meet Meishan and Farhana, Meishan also host a homestay too. We went to Plaza Singapura to watch the Golden Compass the only 11 out of 15 people went. Vennesa, Jia Qian, Sk, Meishan, Hubert, Farhana, Safari, Carol, Heng Mum, Hubert and Jason that me. So we buy the ticket and go eat at Kopitiam. That where I know Miss Farhana well... Later we chat and had fun with Hubert, Safari and another funny girl that is Heng Mum. But I am glad Farhana smile cause I know so far she is not bored. Later we split up and go arcard and play afew game. Yes, I came in first in Daytona race of course... Hahaha... Too the basketball game and some cartoon car race... HAhaha... Oh it is time to go for movie. Meishan remind me of Ying Rong cause she lost the printing ticket so we go couter and reprint a new one. Later she realise she lost her POSB card. But she forget the card was with the ticket men who checking her transaction that she lost her ticket... So we watch the movie and it was fun that is Golden Compass... Trust me... Later we went to eat and all sudden our dear friend mood went down. So I and Hubert chat with her and I am glad we cheer her up... Later we went to eat Makansultra that is close to Esplanade and went back home. Yes! it a very long day and sorry guy I can write everysingle detail... But I am glad today was a fun day... |
SMYC Day 3 - Singapore Shopping While Malaysian Homestaying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment