Monday Blue

It is Monday, I know I got to meet Miss Ying Rong today... But I am just lazy... Aiyo... She kept on saying I wanna buy MP3... I agree with her last night and I got to go today to meet her at Sim Lim Square. So later I decide to Busted her... Hahaha... I feel sad for her but I am just feel tried. I got MONDAY BLUE... I dont know why...

But I recieve a sms form Miss Gowri saying she is leaving to India for vacation. And she went to Kerala that is in south india... So good it flash me back all the memories of those old day in Kerala that we went in 2006 just after new year where we celebrate Miss Ying Rong Birthday. So Bye-Bye Gowri and off she went...

So it is Monday and I have watch all the movie that I rent yesterday. A funny korean movie that is Who I slept With was a very entertaining movie and Nightmare Detective, another korean show also was nice. But I got to watch halfway and return back the movie cause the shop gonna close. Also I want my deposit back too. So after I get back my $2 each a dollar, I went to play soccer again. Miss Mary call and I chat and gossip about Ai Nah And Hariz... Hahaha... Also I tell about my ITE problem so I decide to go poly since my NITEC have a high GPA points. With CCA 3.8 without CCA 3.6 but I dont know how poly see so I not so sure wat my GPA is. I am glad Miss Mary called me cause I have not chat with her some time.

Later Hariz wanna go Johor again and I agree. It was not a boring trip I try to entertain him... But when I ride his bike I feel like gonna faint but I know this is the time not to do that or else my life will be in danger... So after reaching there buy two DVD and back to Singapore.

I went to msn and I saw Miss Gowri and Miss Ai Nah. Chat with Gowri and she was in Chennai. Oh gosh I tell her why so long go Kerala, you all go long cut ah... She change flight and down to Kerala... Anyway thank You Miss Gowri for buying me stuff there... Hahaha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Monday Blue ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, December 4, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Monday Blue
 

0 comments: