Ahhhhhh.............., My schedule is getting tighter as it going through the Christmas Celebration and a New Year. Things got to get done but there are so much things to do. As a result, some time I get to sleep late at night and my face will get pimple again... Hahaha... If I get a good night sleep my face wont get much pimple, I realise. These pimple came from lack of sleep. My body treatern me and said, "Jason if you dont sleep and you make us work OT (Overtime) we will give you tiny red dome on your face that is we decided to build a village on your face." But please be strong as I have not fell sick for nine years and I miss the doctor but please be strong my dear body as what I hope now... My schedule for this December and January: 21 December Sat - Book A Coach At Johor To A Trip To KL On The 27 December. 22 December Sun - Church And A Meeting Of Acts29 Of Mission Trips To Philippines. 23 December Mon - Shopping With My Mum For Christmas Celebration. 24 December Tues - Celebrate Midnight Christmas At Church 25 December Wed To 26 December Thurs - House Visiting For Christmas 27 December Thurs - Off To KL And Explore KL 28 December Fri - Visit The Malaysian From SMYC At Time Square 29 December Sat To 4 Jan Fri - Homestay At Ustad House, New Year Celebration And Genting, And Leave KL Back To Singapore On Fri. 5 Jan Sat - Final SMYC Meeting 6 Jan Sun To ???? - Off To Philippines To Pyatas. Might be 2 weeks Stay or more... I am glad that I have a exciting days ahead through out the week and I have a Christmas mood season already. But since now I am free till to Saturday, I cant wait and I have prepare afew things and pack my bags already. In my life, money is always a problem but I am glad, I able to solve it. Maybe after the Philippines trip I might wanna work a month or two before I go into National Service. But there one thing I am glad in my life. That is my life full of surprises and I am glad to get a chance to travel oversea again... |
How Busy Can I Be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment