| Na'em one of my buddies woke up late but I dont blame him cause he slept up to 3am... Hahaha... But it okay but my another buddies was Yong went off which I ask him to go already. We all woke up 7am for meeting up for breakfast at 7.45am. Yes! We need to pack because later at night only the Malaysian goes for the homestay but not many people looking forward for it but I always encourage my buddies that it is fun... Trust Me! So we went to eat breakfast and some briefing and later back to canteen for lunch... Among all the camp these camp sure got lot to eat... Hahaha... I met lot of new people and I am glad to communicate such as Odi a girl look like 17 but instead she is 23, Ragu a tall Indian guy remind me of Ravin, Azian where always in one corner but everytime I entertain him and chat him so that a few people will join the group, Cik Farhana my Mortal but she did not know me as her Guardian Angel but it is interesting that she bought up a few question such as why Singapore License plate car indicate red while other yellow, white or black and I like to disturb these two people whose always together that are Hafiz, Hariz and Wayn... But these people are very interesting people and like to make joke and very playful... HAhaha... After lunch, the Malays from Singaporean And Malaysian went for prayer at the nearest Mosque. So I see afew Malaysian and Singaporean got nothing to do that where the game begin... We S&R afew people plan a game such as Pass-A-Word. Aiyo, I am the first one to do forfeit and do the Famous Banana Dance... So later afew people do such as Tian Hock and Samual. Than afew people went to bigger place cause we wanna play dog and bone but I was surprise that the Malaysian do not have any idea how to play Dog And Bone so we teach them and the game begin. I am glad it was fun and lot of laughter and tease each other during the game from both coutries such as Singapore and Malaysian. Also that where I know Christina, Shakina, Nico and Sydney is what I always called her.... Hahaha... There are a few more Malaysian I wanna know them. There are those within the group of friend and have not step out to meet afew of us. Yes, they might be shy or nervous but try talk to us it would be fun... So we had a cultural tour and I envy the tour guide cause she got lot of religion, singapore History and cultural knowledge. So we enjoy the trip... Later the bus pass by my house and I tell Na'em this is where I play soccer which I always told him... So we went to Grassroot House at Yio Chu Kang and we have Banquet and a Homestay macthing. I have tell many of my Singapore Friend that did you miss your own buddies and most of them say No! But for me Yes! Maybe because my both buddies got better communication than other, but I am glad I had overcome a challenge that is taking care of my both buddies regardless of race and religion... |
SMYC Day 2 - My Buddies, My Mortal And The Homestay...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment