| I am so tried... I was awake at 8am and check some e-mail plus update blog and friendster. Laer up to 10am, I went back to sleep. Till 3pm, I awake and saw a few miss call and one of them is Hariz. Calling me to know what time we going Johor. So I called him and decide to go by 3pm. I invite Madam Ai Nah but she cant, so sad, so poor thing... Hahaha... But it okay she can go some other time. Later I met Hariz by his bike and off we went to Johor. The weather is cold and it might just rain anytime. When we reach the woodland Checkpoint, the queue is way worst than yesterday. It is way longer than what I queue yesterday. Rain begin to fall lightly and I gave the poncho to Hariz. I got a surprise call from Ragu and we chat awhile. I am glad Ragu called me, Hahaha... So after a half an hour waiting we at the causeway on the way to Johor... Hariz park his bike. A 5 mintues walk to City Square. I tell Hariz, I wanna book movies first. We wanna watch I Am Ledgend but the DVD has come out so we watch Alvin And The Chipmunks. The show is funny and fun. The way they sang remind me of the show Flush Away sang by the slugs. Anyway I might post a review in Friendster so check it out... We went arcard and played a Daytona Race. To Time Crisis 4 to Marvel Vs Capcom. We shop and bought some PS 2 Game to early dinner at Food Junction that overlook the whole Johor... |
Hang Out At City Square (Johor)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment