SMYC Day 7 - Overnight In The Jungle...

It is 4.30am. My first time awake that early. But
4.30am remind me of those old days where I used to
torn. Waht awake me was my SMYC friend began to
wake up and start packing their backpack for sea
expidition while me is land expidition. We suppose
to be at the parade square by 5.55am. But I know my
team, Washington were gonna be sure late. We late
by 20 mintues. That is we arrive at 6.15am. All my
team members have a sleepy face. As usual for me, I
laugh at them...

We arrive at the hall after we dress up and clean
ourself. We got lot of work to do. But I am glad we
got teambuilding game to wake us up and to make us
active. We played the Good Morning Hankshake,
Mingle And Tiger Tail. I am glad I learn some new
game. Lame but lucky we played at the correct time
to wake us up. So we do some exercise and warm up
and I begin to feel like I am in some military
camp. So later we had a breakfast and do some high
element course that is the Inverse Tower. It was
raining and the log from Inverse Tower began to
feel slippery. It was not easy and attach to my
buddies and her name is Nana. We both never give up
and yes, we still make joke with our team and I am
glad our team Washington gave us support and also
joke. But it is good cause we were not phobia in
height. After reach the top of the tower we got to
see the whole Pulau Ubin. It was beautiful...

We still have not finish packing our bag. Later we
got to pack ur bag for land hiking. It gonna be 2
days and 1 night. Yup! You gonna live in the
jungle. I am feeling moody but I am trying to
cheers myself up. Also I try to joke and cheer
everyone up by making lame joke. So off we went to
the jungle. Our team got to navigate ourself as we
go through the jungle by deciding which path went
we encounter the junction. Our team got to use the
compass to nagivate. I enjoy nature walk. Spider as
huge as 50 cents coin where their web got lot of
flies trap to many different type of flower and
different type of tree. There is wild bore running
and I heard it. But never got a chance to see it.
What my teammate told me is a adult size wild bore.
We were panic, when we heard the sound and everyone
froze just to wait to see everything safe. So we
walk with our backpack and it is heavy. The weight
might be 5kg at least and above...

We have reach. It took 4 to 5 hours. We have
finally reach our destinate point. Our campsite
back where all the other team campsite is. Our area
is muddy and each time we go back to our campsite
we got to go through the muddy path. For that my
new shoe gonna get dirty soon in no time. Guy pitch
the tent while the ladies cook. I try to pitch the
tent as fast as posible cause it gonna be night
falls. So we ate our dinner and some briefing for
tomorrow. We got some night duties too. Our is at
10 to 12 that is midnight. I chat afew Malaysian
friend about homesick. Cause across the sea is
Malaysia and some of the Malaysia might feel
homesick and miss their home.

I went back to tent and slept with my buddies that
is Yong, Safari and Ravin. The frog is noisy and I
am scared of the Wild Bore might run to our tent or
fron and snake may enter in our tent too. But
whatever is it, the most challenging is sleeping in
the junglewith all the animal that does not sleep.
Also phobia attack, imagine of insect or animal
coming to our tent nothing to do bite our feet or
Wild Bore cant see so run blindly in the dark and
knock into our tent... It may sound funny but end
of the day I really got funny imagination la...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel SMYC Day 7 - Overnight In The Jungle... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, December 12, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan SMYC Day 7 - Overnight In The Jungle...
 

0 comments: