Visit My Mum House At Holland Village

Today I have decide to go to my mum house and visit
Roberta and Bryan. They just arrive from Italy and
I have not met them for 2 months. So I went in the
house and no one at home. I look some photo taken
in Italy and it seem a nice country. I suppose to
go but because of SMYC so I didt not went but there
always next year... Hahaha... I reach there and
make some phone called. Ravin kept on disturb me...
Aiyoo... Why must disturb me... Hahaha... Anyway
they just came back from church with the maid. I am
happy to see them so are they... By the way, as I
was on the way to my mum house, somebody left a
handphone behind. I took it and it all mine...
Hahaha... Dont say Jason you are so bad okay if you
in my shoe you would take too... Hahaha... I busted
my soccer friends saying I wanna played but at the
end I lazy to played soccer. But I miss my soccer
you know...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Visit My Mum House At Holland Village ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, December 16, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Visit My Mum House At Holland Village
 

0 comments: