SMYC Day 1 - The Malaysian Arrival...

I was awake at 5.45am. But After I bath, Ah.... I am late I bath 30minutes and I suppose to bath 10 minutes. So for that poor Mr Jason left the house 6.20 for final touch on packing the bag. He have 40 minutes to go to Harbourfront MRT Station from my house by 7am. So off I go and in the rush. So when I go with my bulky bag everybody in the bus thought I am a terrorist cause they might suspect my bag could be bomb. Same goes through when I take MRT. So I took MRT from Yio Chu Kang all the way down that is Dobby Ghaut that is 9 station and it is 7.55am where I suppose to meet at 8am. So switch train and down to Harbour Front when I reach there I saw a group of people waiting there by siting on the floor like as if they going to Sentosa. So when I reach there. They all compare who bring the smallest bag and I believe the award go to Mr Zul... Hahaha...

So we taking bus 147 I think and down all the way and there are 14 of us but please dont ask me to name them because I have forget all of them. So off we go and we reach there about 20 minutes time. I also nag at them bout my bag early in the morning and I think in Singapore side, mine is one of the biggest bag... Hahaha... So we reach there and I we met another group of people of the floyer. So we go up to the learning lounge for some briefing while the Malaysian on the way and suppose to meet by 10.30am. So later as me for the S&R IC suppose to pratice the cheer and all that but I am glad my team mate really help me alot so THANKS GUY! So we pratice the cheer, Singapore Song and If We Hold On Together Song... So after that we split into two group, one at the floyer to help the Malaysian to carry the bag while another one suppose to wait infront of the learning lounge to give them a Welcome Cheer... So later it took awhile and we chat and plan where our Singapore youth to stand along the stair so that later we can shout a cheer to them.

They have came and our cheer goes something like this:

Say HELLO
Say HELLO
Say HELLO
Say, Say HELLO
Say HELLO
Say, Say, Say HELLO
Say HELLO
Say, Say HELLO

WELCOME
Say WELCOME
Say WELCOME
Say WELCOME
Say, Say WELCOME
Say WELCOME
Say, Say, Say WELCOME
Say WELCOME
Say, Say WELCOME

HELLO

Than it repeat again and again till all the Malaysian youth went inside. The cheer was a shocking for them when I see their faces when the going up the stairs. I hope we not scaring them, hahaha... Later they went to take some food and I chat afew of the Malaysian youth and I realise some from all over Malaysia meet at KL. So Johor or near to South Thailand will be at least 4 to 9 hours journey to meet at KL, Also they have not enough sleep cause they went a teambuilding adventure like so called Outward Bound in Singapore. Such as in the night canoe and kayaking and stright away after that they came to Singapore. So there is briefing and talk of the guest-of-honour and later the Malaysian give a short but a very nice and loving cheers:

Chuma
Chuma
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
Chuma
Chuma
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
Chuma Chuma
Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
We Love You All...

A short but a wonderful cheer. But Chuma in Melayu is like kiss on the cheek. Yes you can say a kiss kind of peck. But it is strong and a wonderful cheer. Later we too from Singapore side come out a cheer too... These is our cheer, it may be long but it give everyone motivatate:

S-U-P-E-R
Super is what we are
S-O-L-I-D
Solid is what we are
Super, Super (2 Beat Claps)
Solid, Solid (2 Beat Claps)
Super, Solid (2 Beat Claps)
Solid Super (2 Beat Claps)
Chikalawa, Chikalawa, Chikalawa
Sua!

So later we had lunch and so far so good I met a few Malaysian friend. We intro by name and guess the age and all that too. Later it is lunch time and everybody is hungry... so we all go to the canteen and eat. So I went to Wain, Hafiz, Hariz Shakisna, Nana, Zul that is singapore and Me... It was quite a fun dinner and we chat and eat and enjoy our food. I realsie these Malaysian are shy to speak Melayu that is Malay cause their English is not good. So I tell them dont worry I got lot of Malay friend too do not know how to speak also... Hahaha... So later they agree and I am glad some try while I speake to them mix of malay and english too.

Later we had Ice-Breaking game and I and Hubert take over and played these game Captain on The Deck. It was fun to play and I am glad the Malaysian and singapore really mix and had a goood time... I meant really good time...

We went Vivo city to shop to Sentosa to watch Song Of The Sea and back to NACLI to rest and end of the day... But not for me, most of the Malaysian and Singapore youth play card game such as BLUFF and Taitee but it is Interesting... For Malaysia Diamond the strongest to Club, Heart and Spade the weakest. While all I know Phillipine is Heart the strongest till to Diamond, Spade than Club... While if you know how to play Taitee than it would be Spade the strongest till to Heart, Club than Diamond the weakest... Rules the same only the power of the symbols change in different part of the worlds...


Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel SMYC Day 1 - The Malaysian Arrival... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, December 7, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan SMYC Day 1 - The Malaysian Arrival...
 

0 comments: