My Uncle Wedding...

The first of december has arrive and there is a Christmas mood coming to me. 24 more day to Christmas and my plan of activities just fit nice. 24 more days to Christams and I know time will be fast cause I got lot of activities to do and these cause to kill time and as a result time will be fast forward. I woke up at 8.30am cause I got the SMYC Cultural Meeting today. It a full dress so you might imagine how I dress up as a coolies as I am acting under the Chinese Cultural. So I went to get thing prepare myself and I forget to make coffee for myself again. Aiyo.... Why everytime I forget... So I left the house and Toa Payoh here I come for my meeting that is at 10am.

So it a 30minutes bus ride which is bus service 88. So I reach there and meet my 5 dear friends at Coffee Bean at HDB HUB. Jack, SK, Carol, Tian Hong or Hock I forget, hahaha and last but not least Safari. It was fun and we chat but we know attendance is gonna be bad and we dont dare to go up cause Shi May might be angry again. But I wanna see... HAhaha... I dont know why but it is fun to see people angry... Hahaha... So we wanna go fetch a group of people who wait at MRT station cause they might not know where the NYC (Nation Youth Council) Office which in HDB HUB. So when we gonna fetch them we saw them out of the MRT Station. So we all go up together. So Yes, we pratice the dance to Cultural drama. It all end at 2pm. I thought it would finish at 1pm but 1 hour later. So I went back home but I just miss bus service 88. Stupid bus never wait for me... So I decide to take 159. It is wonderful to live Ang Mo Kio so many bus go there and pass by my house... Hahaha...

So I reach home like around 3pm. I was angry of my sister cause I dont know what she say to my aunty in such a way that do not need to fetch us to go for wedding. I feel sad that I cant bring my friend cause it is full house. But all I know anybody come for the wedding would be lucky. So I call and make the arrangement with my Aunty Elizabeth again. Oh yeah that Aunty of mine is a Queen Of England you know... Hahaha... So I was waiting for her called when she gonna fetch us. While waiting, I shout at my sister over the phone to come back home now and dont ask so much question on why come back home so early. So I took a nap till 5.45pm.

Just nice my aunty called at 5.30pm and that what cause me to wake up from my deep sleep as recent I have not enough sleep. So she called me and say meet at 6.10pm and at the same place. I cant tell you the place cause for security reason cause my Aunty is a Queen mah... So I dress up in my formal clothing and prepare myself. I know the ladies gonna look at me will crush with me... Hahaha... Dress smart and I left the house with my Sister and My Sister friend that is Miss Megan. Known as the bamboo stick girl cause she is so skinny and small. By the way she look fragile cause she look like can break her bone anytime... hahaha... So she come and off we go and fetch my cousin at one of the golf course. It is at Marina Country Club the place is so hidden. After fetch him off we go to Changi Beach Club. So it was quite a long journey and I gonna get a headache. I am getting a carsick... Ahhhh... So we reach there just nice.

The country club was wonderful cause it face toward the sea. The function room was nice and lot of people were there. So I took a seat at table 2 can say almost I seated at the VIP table. Also we had a 10 course dish but I was damm Hungry I have not taken my lunch yet. My aunty said, her daughter which is, my cousin that her name is Debra she say I look handsome and I say dont bluff la... Hahaha... So just nice the dinner serve and at the same time I am glad we had a family gathering for such a long time. Also get update by each another by what they doing now... The dish have been served to the video of their wedding and sing song, dance and photo taking. But there are lot of activities that I did not expect in the dinner wedding. So it end late and went back home. Just nice 45minutes to Midnight. I wanna rent Heroes, the whole of season 1. I wanna rent. But now I am saving up to $18... Dont worry my friend if you never see Mr exclusive Jason dress up smart, you will see me in Miss Mary House that she invite me on Christmas celebration that is on 26 December just after my house visit...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Uncle Wedding... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, December 1, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan My Uncle Wedding...
 

0 comments: