| Oh such an idiot! Stupid blog... That time when I type finish my blog for Sunday about the soccer. I just wanna post but all sudden everything close the window, my msn and hotmail. Oh such a stupid computer. Since I lost my blog as a result I got no mood. But dont worry Mr Jason will type again. Life is like that cause sometime you got to redo everything again. Start right from the beginning. So here my stupid repeat blog again that is for Sunday. Because of Sunday I got no mood to talk about Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. But dont worry I try to post for these 3 day before thursday that is on the 6 of December befor I go for my SMYC (Singapor Malaysia Youth Camp). By the way on the 15 december check out my blog cause I gonna talk about the 9 day in SMYC... So yes my close friend Mr Danial just came back from Malaysia that is in KL. He went there for wedding and a week he just came back. What I realise when he left everybody all of the sudden got no mood to play soccer as a result I miss my soccer for a week. So another Sunday came and as I was sleeping, Danial came back and disturb me and gave me some chocolate. Oh so sweet Danial, Thank You... So as I was chatting with Danial about his Malaysia experience, I feel bored and I wanna rent some movie at AMK Centre. So I ask Mr Danial would he want to follow. He agree but on one condition. He wanna have his haircut. Snap! it remind me... Oh Yeah I need a haircut too. So I say ok... Bu which barber is he going... Jasa... A malay barber shop and we kept on make fun of the name... So out the house and down the barber shop... The Malay barber shop, the theme is like in the 60s. Wall colour, Kaya Green and thank to 90.5 FM radio where all the 90s to the 60s played. (I forget leh, is it 90.5 or 91.5... I think 91.5 is chinese la) So along the wall, got the photo frame of the old military guy of different haircut style. The Military guy is like before or gonna reach world war 2 stage. It like they have not get HarbourFront attack... So I and Danial chatting and some Idiot call... Oh Gosh! It is Mr Michael... He called me and say where are you? (Why so many people ask me the same stupid question that is WHERE ARE YOU?) So he kept on saying dont lie la. Oh Idiot I say I am outside means outside la Aiyo... Not only Michael but other of my friends too.... So I say I am with danial at the Malay Barber shop... Michael reply that he is with Fidos so I say come and meet lor and we agree. So later I and Danial chat Mr Michael came... So just nice Danial went to have his haircut and I went out of the shop and chat and make fun of his new MP3 player... So later we chat we kill time... If you read my blog, you would know how Mr Jason Time Law Theory... I just love talking as a result it kill time and time will just fast forward that what I would do if I am bored. My dear friend, Talk and enjoy and you wont be feel bored cause lot of my friend are bored. So later Danial finish his haircut. But all of the sudden I am tried to go AMK Centre to rent a movie. Maybe some other time... So later we walk around and start to call people down for soccer. It is soccer trainning time... So I played but too back I lost hahaha... 4-5. Up to 5 goal or light switch off in our basketball court GAME OVER! So later I went back home, I go online and chat and I saw Miss Ai Nah online. I thought Malaysia got no Wi-fi she is lucky have in her hotel that is in Mersing. So we chat and webcam. I am glad, I am able to know Miss Ai Nah mum well. Her mum remind me one of my primary school teacher |
Soccer Is Back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment