I have not been to my own parish (Church) for a long time. All the while I went to city area or another heartland such as Toa Payoh to Houngang. But I am glad I am back at my own church because I got a Philippines trip meeting. All the sudden I dont know why I feel like dont wanna go because it is way different from last time that I went there. Yes! I meet some new people such as William And Venester. They are younger than me and just finish O Level this year. But I dont feel like wanna go Phillipine because after Malaysia I be most likely Bankrupt. Yes, yes, I know money I can solve but it just that I wanna solve or dont wanna solve... But Sherlyn told me later they will tell me the result weather can I go or not for this Mission trip in Philippines... So I guess I got to wait and see than...
The Result, Unknown...
Oh! This is my first time blog through my Aunty house... Hahaha, so high tech... Anyway I am glad afew of my dear SMYC Malaysian friends do some blog and I hope you guy can really keep in touch... But so far so good till now. Aiya, but why I keep in touch with the Malaysian so well but it seem not the Singapore side. It getting less communicate and it seem my network of friend in SMYC is unbalance... Mr Jason, you better do something about it... HAhaha...
I have not been to my own parish (Church) for a long time. All the while I went to city area or another heartland such as Toa Payoh to Houngang. But I am glad I am back at my own church because I got a Philippines trip meeting. All the sudden I dont know why I feel like dont wanna go because it is way different from last time that I went there. Yes! I meet some new people such as William And Venester. They are younger than me and just finish O Level this year. But I dont feel like wanna go Phillipine because after Malaysia I be most likely Bankrupt. Yes, yes, I know money I can solve but it just that I wanna solve or dont wanna solve... But Sherlyn told me later they will tell me the result weather can I go or not for this Mission trip in Philippines... So I guess I got to wait and see than...
Artikel The Result, Unknown... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, December 23, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan The Result, Unknown...
I have not been to my own parish (Church) for a long time. All the while I went to city area or another heartland such as Toa Payoh to Houngang. But I am glad I am back at my own church because I got a Philippines trip meeting. All the sudden I dont know why I feel like dont wanna go because it is way different from last time that I went there. Yes! I meet some new people such as William And Venester. They are younger than me and just finish O Level this year. But I dont feel like wanna go Phillipine because after Malaysia I be most likely Bankrupt. Yes, yes, I know money I can solve but it just that I wanna solve or dont wanna solve... But Sherlyn told me later they will tell me the result weather can I go or not for this Mission trip in Philippines... So I guess I got to wait and see than...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment