Oh Gosh! I hate it when I woke up early in the morning thinking there lot of things to do but actually alot. So you can say I dont like to think alot early in the morning... But I know yesterday I volunteer to help to decorate a the learning lounge at NACLI (National Camp Leadership Insitute) that is around Tekong road I think. You can say close to Dover and near to my mum place that is at Holland. So I went to make coffee is what I always do and also all sudden I read Newspaper... Hahaha... But I know I got to meet them up at 6pm at Toa Payoh that is HDB HUB. So I left the house and off to the NYC (National Youth Council) Office and help them to transport thing to NACLI. Since Toa Payoh is close to my place so I took a direct bus just infront of my house that is bus service 88 (Is it not that nice that I stay a place full of bus service spread through out Singapore... HAhaha...). So the bus took about 45 minutes where I can reach Toa Payoh less than 15 minutes but I wanna kill time mah... So when I gonna reach, call Sk and say what Zah number when I gonna reach already and I called Zah to know where are they. So it was a surprise that a queue was short for the deposit ATM. So I queue as if I am a VIP ( VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, I put capital cause it is VERY IMPORTANT... HAhaha...) and deposit a few money. Not 10 or 50 but hundred and I dont keep 50 dollar in my wallet ok 100 not less but more hahaha... So I went to the office and met Zah and Samual. I am happy to see them but the stupin rain start to came down as I realise when I look out of the window. I dont blame the rain cause it is December mah... So after transport the good such as the gift, cultural clothing and props for the cultural drama and come booklet, off we took a cab and here come NACLI. I am glad I get to know this funny guy Samual more... But also Zah too... Yeah met these two new wonderful people at camp. I have break the Ice! So it was a long ride and it rain and it like no mood... So we reach there and we saw Hubert, my S&R team mate. I realise he was running from his house all the way to NACLI. But dont worry he stay close to West Coast and he like to run so let him be, hahaha... So afew minutes later Shi May, Tian Hock, Song have arrive too. So they when in start to decorate the place. Shi May and I wanna buy dinner for them so off we went down to buy food. So that how I get to know Miss Shi May more... Yeah! another Ice break... So after order some food and I think I nag to her afew time hahaha chat is what I like to do but she okay I dont think she is bored of my life story, so after reach back we eat and start decorating... The decoration was fun and as usual they like to tease Samual. But all I know I have really met a good friend from Singapore side but can you make friend the Malaysian side which they arriving tomorrow... |
Preparation Of The Camp...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment