SMYC Day 4 - Back To NACLI

Yes! I miss the camp and finally I am going back to NACLI (National Community Leadership Insitute). I cant wait for my buddies and my friends. So I left my house 11.30am suppose to meet Hubert for lunch. We meet up and head up to NACLI but we had a lunch at Harbourfront Hawker Center just beside the Bus Interchange. So when I reach, I saw Hubert and Tian Hong waiting for more people as these two are earlybird. So I went to buy fish soup for my lunch today anyway... Hahaha... and I just saw two of my S&R team mate that is Miss Kelda And Miss Meishan too... Also finding food too...

Rain has come down and everything seem to be moody but I am not moody cause of my friends where we joke and chat. I got another group of friends that is SMYC. From the first day like stranger till today like friends like as if I know them for a year. So I, Hubert, Qihan and Tian Hong took a cab to NACLI. When I reach there, just in time my buddy reach too with the host family. I get to know the host family as I chat them and now I know the host family more too...

So later I and Hubert became a MC (Master of Ceremony). Can you believe it? This is my first time. I got to settle the contigent down and we had a reflection of a home stay experience with the host family. So later we had a BANANA Dance and COCONUT Dance to show the host family too. I am glad that we had fun...

A intro of Outward Bound presentation slide show to a BBQ. I get to know the Malaysian more and we played some riddle game such as Bang, Bang, Who Died? The Malaysian are eager to find out the answer by solving the riddle. Later we pratice the dance and I can see everybody began to feel tried and no mood. After the dance, I teach them how to play Go Fish! of one of the poker card game. I am glad I get to know Miss Sonya more. She from the the Publication group. cWe played India Poker, it was fun actually. As if you put hand sign that is L and put it on your forhead indicate you are a loser. But this people got not much idea on forfeit. But all I know the most funniest forfeit is trying to act one of the bodybuilder from mocca.com. Zul is trying to act out like him by saying: My bedroom is over there and Check out my marching pipe... Hahaha... Just cant imagine...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel SMYC Day 4 - Back To NACLI ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, December 10, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan SMYC Day 4 - Back To NACLI
 

0 comments: