I Am At Larkin Bus Terminal...

Oh gosh! Mr Hariz is stuck in the rain and I told him to leave Toa Payoh and just stright come to Ang Mo Kio but he stubborn. Ang Mo Kio, the weather is perfectly fine. Heavy rain at Toa Payoh but not in Ang Mo Kio. So I watch Enchanted which I just bought and it was a nice movie. Something different from the rest of Disney movie story line. Oh Mr Hariz called me and he came. So off we went to Johor to Larkin to check out the place and the bus fare of going to KL.As we gonna reach, it was jam. The jam is worst. I think this is the worst of them all. But I was worried it might be rain. Yes! It rain later as I waited. But ater through the Woodland Checkpoint, at the causeway, the weather is fine.

So I teach Hariz how to go Larkin by his bike. I am like GPS for him. Telling him where is it and which exit to leave the highway. But along the way as we going there, I can see a dark cloud ahead. A cloud which I have never see such a long time. As if there tornado in Johor. As we going toward it, the wind getting stronger. Boom! Rain all sudden down plus strong wind. No wonder some part of Johor get flood easily. Their rain there is way worst than Singapore. But we still got to carry on and I can see Hariz began to tremble cause he feeling cold. But just nice we reach Larkin where we faster park the bike and in to the Parsar (Market) that beside the Bus Terminal.

So many bus company. So many runner run about too. Lucky they didnt run into me. I have found a bus and I have decided to leave at 8.30 am if posible if not 1 hour later that is 9.30am. It cost RM25 than what I was expected that is RM30. So we shop and chat and eat at Macdonald there while waiting for the rain to stop. Miss Mary called and she ask me come down her place to collect something and I agreed. I happily chat with her cause I though it was free incoming call. That time my Dad called when I am in Johor, he called and my prepaid credits did not go down. I was shock and realise it was free. But now, after chatting with Miss Mary, I check the prepaid value... I was shocked and surprise! It deduct $8 plus for me and I heart broke. Stupid, Digi take my money any how... I realsie each mobile network got different pay rate and I forget which of the company still got free incoming call which I used to talk to my Dad. Is it Celcome or Maxis? I forget.Yes! The rain stop and it was 9pm and we shop ahile and left. It seem Hariz in the shopping mood while me running and finding the bus company. Hariz bought N73 phone casing and some Ikan Keropoke, (Dont laugh at my Melayu okay. At least I try... Hahaha). Me too wanna bought but I just dont know what to buy...So off at Larkin and back to Singapore.

I reach home 9.30pm I gotta go and meet Miss Mary. Out the wet clothe which I caught in the rain. Yes, I have changed and off to Miss Mary house. I took bus service 265 and it took about an 30 minutes ride. I came down and called Miss Mary what her block number. So I took a walk to her house and I finally reach... She gave me cake and Hi-5set. I am glad she gave me cake as a Christmas gift... Oh I am so touch... THANK YOU MISS MARY...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I Am At Larkin Bus Terminal... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, December 22, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I Am At Larkin Bus Terminal...
 

0 comments: