KL Trip Day 1 - It Time To Go KL...

As early as 6.15am I have called Mr Hariz, phobia that he might be sleeping still but I am glad he awake already. Asking him meet at my void deck by 7am sharp not by that or else Mr Jason got to BUsTED him... Oh! Mr Jason just love to Busted people is it not that nice... Hahaha... Just nice, he came 7.05am and off we went to Malaysia. We took bus service no. 72 to Yio Chu Kang MRT Stn and alight at Kranji MRT Stn to take bus service 170 to Larkin that is in Johor... As we in the train on the way there, Hariz tell me what he just done last night, that is clubbing... I know he going to knock out in the bus ride which is on the way to KL later. So we chat and bla, bla, bla and he took a rest awhile. Me, hahaha... excited so I am fully awake and cant wait to meet my dear Malaysian friend from SYC that is Ustad at Pudu Raya later that is in KL, Malaysia.

34 to 40 mintues ride to Kranji and we waited for bus service 170. I remember, I went with Ai NAh or Gowri, Miss Mary And Madam Ying Rong that we waited for bus 170 and there lot of service go to Woodland Checkpoint. But today when I am there, the bus 170 never came... Not really never came, it came but all the passenger alight and the bus just left. Yes! I made a group of Chinese people that is Singaporean that also heading to Larkin. And I just make ask a few question just to confirm to bus 170 goes to Larkin... Ok, we waited too long already so we decide to take another bus but we got to pay coin so I went to change money for smaller change and we took some yellow Malaysia bus and off to Larkin.

"Hariz, where you going...," I just ask him went we reach KL. He is heading a money changer that his mum ask him. So we went and and rate today is 2.275. But the changer is so good give me the rate of 2.83 to a single dollar. I like that aunty, can she be my aunty... HAhaha... So we took some public transport and this is my first time taking transport in oversea country. So we paid RM2 to Larkin. We reach there and we caught by the runner and he said the bus leaving now, VIP, KL only RM30. So we just took and I believe is one of the earliest bus to KL that is 0830.

It took 6 hours at least and we are late by meeting up Ustad at KL, Pudu Jaya. So we reach there 2.30pm. I thought it would take 4 or 5 hours but instead 6 hours. I have just travel at least more than 300km. Away Singapore through the forest and plantation and to the city of malaysia that is KL and we finally reach. So I called Ustad which I just bought their Sim Card. Their prepaid is way, way different from Singapore. The RM5 top up is through the transfer credit from the dealer mobile phone. Also RM5, the credit will be expire in 3 days time unlike Singapore 1 year time. The credit will determine the expire date. a 10RM can be used up to 7 or 8 days if I cant be mistaken. But in Singapore you need to activate a Free Incoming Call and paid 59cents daily. But not in KL, it is free incoming call and best, it is free incoming call even if it calls from Singapore. So I like their prepaid system in Malaysia but disadvantage is you really got to use fast cause the expire is like 3 to 7days time if you top up RM5 to RM 10. So I called Ustad and ask him meet me at Pudu Raya 7-Eleven just across the bus terminal. Malaysian like to called 7E short for 7-Eleven.

Thanks Sufian, Ustad friend for provide transport to Ustad house. That is at Puchong. I dont know if I spell correctly hahaha..... So we reach at his house by 4pm. Just beside their house, there is mosque and it called floating mosque cause 70% of the Mosque is on water. That the only floating mosque in Selangor... I forget what I ate for dinner but sure is way different food from Singapore. I think I ate young Jackfruit with ikan(Fish) and a yellow curry gravy. I forget leh what is called... But all I know it is my first time eating Baby Jackfruit in the gravy with Nasi(Rice) hahaha... But the food is nice... Also another thing is, the Malaysian at KL just love chilies. Small green chilies. That is Chilies Padi. I just didt know that they love spicy food. But I dont see the Malay in Singapore eat as much extreme spicy food in Malaysia...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel KL Trip Day 1 - It Time To Go KL... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, December 28, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan KL Trip Day 1 - It Time To Go KL...
 

0 comments: