What My Grandmother Age?

Last night, the problem have came back again. I can't sleep... Oh god... I used the computer till 0300 watching some YouTube clip. But Anyway I ended up sleeping at 0400. Awake 0930. I was so sleepy but today I got thing to do. Visit my Grandmother before I head off to Tan Tock Seng Hospital to go short course about drug. Suppose to meet my Grandma at 1000 but by 1000 I just finish bath. So I change and head off to my Grandmother house.

I reached there about 1015. So I went in and such a long time I did not meet her. But she ask me a good question, "How Old I Am Jason?" HAha... I told her 65 but she told she was 70 years old. Also she told me that I where got wish her and visit her when her birthday came. But I don't know when your Birthday... Anyway, I am trying to think how senior citizen thinking is. Cause my grandmother might be anti social. Especially her next door neighbour where they have negative about each other for a long time. Anyway she chat with me till 1100. Great I am late for my course that gonna start in 30 minutes time.

Took a cab down and such a long time I visit a hospital. Went to lecture hall and the course is about how drug react in certain body. Hmmm, the theory is complicating but I can see the picture. Also I am glad the lecture put the subject in fun, creative and humor when he present this topic. Anyway learn lot of thing but the lunch is great. Ended up finish 1730. Took a train and back to home...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel What My Grandmother Age? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, April 7, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan What My Grandmother Age?
 

0 comments: