Is My Life...

My life is full of surprise. It can be good sometime. Too good to believe. And a bad one sometime. So bad that you think is impossible to go through. I don't know why I am on this earth but it seem I live just to go through my life and learn what I observe as I go through my life. Observe the people around me such as friends to family. Their joke, their craziness and their sadness. To the environment such as culture of other country. My living life style to the challenge which I goes too. A challenge that I truly learn and gain experience alot. I would say my life is totally balance. Good and bad. But if you know my full detail of my life. You will know, Yes I am very lucky. Extreme lucky to the extreme of another dark side of the world that is unlucky. So unlucky that people in my shoe wanna end their life. But I know my lifestyle is always a cheerful and positive side. But there one thing in my life that is, 'What Is Love?'

Anyway tomorrow I am glad we having a family outing again. Is not my family itself I would say. Is a relative and cousin thing. My dad never goes out with us so as my brother and sister which is very rare. Anyway going to East Coast tomorrow and is like I got to be there by 0745. One thing good is my aunt will come and fetch me. Later 5pm I off to Plaza Singapura outing with Aisha and my brother. Tomorrow is a long day. A day where I will be on running... Hahaha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Is My Life... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, April 30, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Is My Life...
 

0 comments: