Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. My surname is Rodrigues...
2. When I was 10 years old. My dream job is becoming a MRT Train driver...
3. I took 8 hours just to edit my profile in friendster...
4. I have ate cricket before...
5. I like to tease and disturb people...
6. My longest relationship is a week and I always ended up dumping people...
7. I like to be wild when cometo clubbing...
8. Sometime I like to act stupid just to irritate you by asking you stupid question and act dumb behaviour...
9. I am very good in observing.
10. I dare to ask girl number. What is there to be scared of...
11. May people tought I am a Playboy but I am not. Some even call me Virgin Killer... Hahaha...
12. Many people trust me and tell me their secret and seek my advice. Thanks guy... (you know who you are)
13. I dont know why but i just cant get along with December Babies... (So watch out if you born in December)
14. I spend money like hell...
15. I like to hang out people who are wild and humour even if they in the public...
16. I am glad I am mix and many tought I wear contact lens where my eye colour is naturaly hazel brown...
17. In my life I got 11 Best, good, Marvellous cool friends. Even in Malaysia...
18. I am not scared or felt nervous to serve my NS.
19. In my wallet there is a photo of mymum and dad in the 90s.
20. I have ever found a Orange One Thousand Dollar note behind my carpark.
21. I have met many great people in Black Jack face Application...
22. I do not snoze and I am alight sleeper...
23. i am a fast learner...
24. The most country I evervisited is Malaysia... You have no idea ho many time i go there? Haha...
25. Many people think I might be Malay, filipino, european (Oh i feel flatter) or thai
26. My Dad is european And Asian (eurasian) while my mum is Italian And Thai:
formular: Eurasian + Italian Thai= Me???
Note B
Write the names of 21 friends you can think off the top of your head, do not look at the question if not it will not be fun! And then answer the questions. Say you’re guessing if you don’t know, but at least guess on all of them. After doing this, tag your 21 friends to do the same.
1. Hubert Tan
2. Loi Heng Mun A.K.A Sabrina
3. Kuden
4. Hazrul
5. Dennis
6. Mark
7. Li Jie
8. Huda
9. Farhan
10. Ester
11. Estee
12. Elyna
13. Intan
14. Irwan
15. Wani
16. Wilson
17. Rihana
18. Diana
19. Angelar
20. Faeez
21. Hazi
*How did you meet 7? LiJie
First day hang out in Sentosa with Hubert.
He seem like outdoor but he is not...
*What would you do if you and 15 had never met? Wani
Haha, I guess I will never heard this phase call, "Oh my god! Na mind Na mind..."
*What would you do if 20 and 1 dated? Hubert Tan & Faeez
Oh I can't imagine if Hubert will be called in the future, Hubert Muhammad or Faeez becoming
chinese and it will called Faeez Tan. But Singapore is a open society ya know... So why not...
Go for it Hubert and Faeez we always support you...
Lol...
*Have you ever seen 17 cry? Rihana
Haha, never. But she will make us cry, the way she drive...
*Would 4 and 16 make a good couple? Hazrul & Wilson
Possible, Possible not. Is quite a challenging ya know. One live in Singapore another live in KL.
But who know? Why not...
*Do you want to be 13's friend forever? Intan
Hell yeah... She is one of my bestfriend in MSYC...
*Do you think 11 is attractive? Estee
Haha, I never see her in lipstick lei...
I believe the real beauty is in inner beauty. That what attractive me the most...
*What’s 5’s favorite color? Dennis
Black. I think... But I remember he told he like Pink!!! Hahaha...
*When was the last time you talked to 9? Farhan
Oh dear... 2 month ago through phone call during night time. I am glad he talk thing out bout his problem and seek me for advice. Farhan if you have problem do miss call me ok. Uncle Jason would sponsorcall for you...
*What language does 8 speak? Huda
English and Malay. Oh huda, but we sure like to gossip...
*Who is 21 going out with? Hazi
Oh that was a nice question. Is it Firdious??? That what I heard. Somebody even told me they shop at Paragon. They sure rich ah... Btw that is some time back la...
*What grade is 16 in? Wilson
first time I met him, I tough he still in Secondary.
Oh well now he is in ITe College...
*Would you ever date 17? Rihana
I dont mind Rihana. But there is 2 thing bother me:
1. She older than me
2. Lastly, my parent told me not to go for older girl...
Hahahaha...
*Where does 18 live? Diana
Oh I visit her house before.
Old Singaporean Typical Tampiness
*What is the best thing about 4? Hazrul
He is quiet. The best part is I love to disturb him always. And make fun of him of he had crush too...
Oh Hazrul, BFF...
*What would you like to tell 10 right now? Ester
Oh, I always confuse who or whick like dennis lei. They both twin so I will tell them how Dennis???
*What is the best thing about 20? Faeez
Aiyo... What can I think ah? I tought he isnerd but he sure like to disturb people.
But he is very helpful. during the MSYC, logistic good job but one thing just curious
why always with Wani ah???
*Have you ever kissed 2? Loi Heng Mun A.K.A Sabrina
She tried to kiss me so as Hubert. During our train ride to Sakura gathering of MSYC...
*What’s the best memory you have of 5? Dennis
Oh the wakeboarding and the girls... Haha thanks dennis. I must treat him drink lei...
*When’s the next time you’re going to see 4? Hazrul
Oh dear he himself just told me this question. But I am serving NS. Oh wait wait in June together with the MSYC particapant...
*How is 7 different from 6? Lijie And Mark
One dress like outdoor but not active outdoor. While another one very soft spoken...
*Is 2 pretty? Loi Heng Mun A.K.A Sabrina
Hmmm, many guy like her. But there something I just cant see where rest of you guy can see.
Maybe her cute voice...
*What was your first impression of 14! Irwan
He just dont look like law student lei... He look like that kind of student more to accountant...
*How did you know 3? Kuden
During the MSYC. He same room as me. I still can remember he kept on asking for relationship advice...
Oh kuden, such a cityboy...
*Is 15 your best friend? Wani
Not really. But just nice... Haha... Wani is too religious la I am not good enough for her. I am a devil child ya know... haha...
*Do you hate 12? Elyan
Oh dear! THat is a wrong question. She is my bestfriend instead. Without her the MSYC wont be tat fun. Anyway in my life I dont hate anybody...
*Have you seen 18 in the last month? Diana
Nope. I miss her joke and cooking show lei...
*When was the last time you saw 16? Wilson
Very good question. I think at ItE - Simei canteen 1 month ago lei... They throw paper plane lei
*When’s the next time you’ll see 10? Ester
Is all up to Mr Hubert Tan Weekend gathering of sentosa. Hmmm is up to God...
*Are you close to 11? Estee
Not really lei... Anyway they are good girl ya know... Lol...
*Have you been to the movies with 4? Hazrul
We wanted to at Paragon but is just too crowded. But we ended up go clubbing haha... Thanks Hazrul...
*Have you gotten in trouble with 8? Huda
Hell Yes... LOl Nah she just a good girl...
*When have you lied to 3? Kuden
Oh Kuden. He like to ask me lot of sensitive question. i think I lied but once or twice... Ok Kuden mark my word ask me any question I wont lie to you... Any question??? Lol...
*Is 19 good at socializing? Angelar
Oh such a anti social. Haha but she good at socializing with no. 3 that is Kuden. Hahaha...
*Do you know a secret about 8? Huda
Yes. She know mine I know her too. She is one of myfriend who know my wonder of secret.
*Describe the relationship between 3 and 16. Kuden And Wilson
Aiyo, why always boy boy. They live far la. Btw one satay another one pau how to go together...
*What’s the best thing about your friendship with 9? Farhan
That Idiot like to disturb n tease me. But I like to tease him too. Haha but what the best thing is we talk thing out when come to problem in relationship...
*What’s the worst thing about 6? Mark
He is toooooo quiet. Talk mark, socialize... make friend ya know... I bet he did not go clubbing b4...
*Have you ever had a crush on 8? Huda
Haha, afew time because of her inner beauty. But such a waste la she stay at Chua Chu Kang. I only want girl from AMK... Hahahahaha...
*How long have you known 2? Loi Heng Mun A.K.A Sabrina
3 Years I think. 3 year and we are very bonded. Serect trade secret and we just know each other lot of thing...
*Have you ever been in a fight with 13? Intan
Haha, I cant imagine if I fight with her. Later she siton me how? LOl...
*Does 11 have a bf/gf? Estee
Yes, Dennis I think...
*Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face? Hubert Tan
Yes, many time. Not me but heng mun too... Hahahaha...
*Has 21 met your mother? Hazi
Oh she must not met my mum. That the worst thing can ever happen in my life. She must not meet...
Because mymum would call her 10 dollar too who know???
LOl...
*How did you meet no.1? Hubert Tan
Singapore Malaysia Youth Camp 2007 at Sport Team... and I know he is 23...
*Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 6? Mark
Haha He sure like to fight. But I think I never hurt him so far...
*Do you live close to 7? Li Jie
I dont even know where he live.
*What is 10’s favorite food? Ester
Pork Pau??? Hahahaha...
*What kind of car does 1 have? Hubert Tan
He dont own car. But heown a school bus... Hahahaha...
*Have you traveled anywhere with 9? Farhan
Yes, Malaysia ONLY... Ask him come Singapore dont want...
*If you gave 14 $100, what would they spend it on? Irwan
Sure he save money to come Singapore to see me...
0 comments:
Post a Comment