Slacker...

I am glad my computer was okay. From last night till now, right now I still fixing and updating the software. Update of anti-virus that took 3 hours to scanning of virus that from file, mail and web (Internet) to Firewall and anti-spam. Clear my hard disk that software which is seldom used. Anyway stop talking about computer because it will put you to sleep.

I think I am addicted to Facebook. I love Mafia War and Heroes. I just kept on updating my Facebook. Anyway, Farah came to my house today. Hang out, play PS3 game that is Siren. On the Home Theater and put them in the Horror environment where they got to run away from the zombie. They complain to me always because they kept on dying.

We went to the VCD/ DVD shop to rent a movie. Midnight Meat Train. I have watched so I let Farah and her friend watch. Anyway is a nice movie and they always cover their face with their bag. Haha... Warning, This Film may content Violence and Gore...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Slacker... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, April 4, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Slacker...
 

0 comments: