Plaza Singapura Boy

On Thursday, I and Sabrina decided to meet up. We cant think of a place to meet. We thinking of Vivo City but ended up at Plaza Singapura. So we met around in the afternoon and decide to watch movie. We can't find any movie to watch so we went Cathay. We talk most of the time from memories old days to updating each other again. So we reach Cathay, again no movie. So we went back to Plaza Singapura. I seen a gay couple and few lesbian couple. It seem Singapore is gonna be a open-minded society sooner or later. So We reached Plaza Sungapura and decide to eat at Long John Silver at the Basement.

We ate and I order grilled chicken which I did not see this meal before. I told the cashier, "Oh is this new?" but her reply was last november. I was shocked. See la, I did not update myself. I am so outdated. Let me intro this guy because he will be new in this story. There is this guy named Din. He is Heng Mun Boyfriend. So far so good their relationship. Now, here come the story. We met his sister today at Long John Silver. So Heng Mun and the sister was surprise to meet each other...

We decide to walk all the way down to Somerset. We decide to go KTV and each of us paid $15. We sang 3 hours. From 7pm to 9pm. We sang till we sick and tired. So we left and went to Hougang to slack. And Head home...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Plaza Singapura Boy ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, April 15, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Plaza Singapura Boy
 

0 comments: