Unlucky Departure...

As I was back from the VCD/DVD rental shop, I rent Resident Evil Extinction. For Ravin Aunt, Prema. At the same time, my budget is tight. Very tight. Anyway, I reach home and ask my Dad for 50 cents. Just to go 7-11 store to pay some service tax to top-up my ez-link card. So I went there and they said, "Sorry, we only top-up the old one". Oh god I got to head home and ask my Dad for another 50 cents more so that I could take the bus. But eventually no one have 50 cents. Can you believe it? My Dad scold me and say walk to the train station which about 15 Min's walk. But I am lazy and I am late.

I am suppose to meet Kumar and Ravin at 2230 and now is already 2230. So I went off. As I walk down the stair, my slipper strap torn. I don't know how or what but I was a bit frustrated and I head back home again. I found my red slipper that my mum bought. But the right slipper, at the top is torn as if some dog bite my slipper. I wanted to question who or what happen to my slipper but is already 2245. So I went off and head to the station and off to Woodland. As I was sitting down, few people stare at my slipper and I am kind of embarrass...

So reach there and we chat and watch movie till 0330. But there one thing scare me the most. At 0430, the light on and I saw a Police Officer came in and just checking. My heart drop because I do not want them to check my IC because I am on Medical Leave and they might question me alot and that will lead to misunderstanding. But I am glad Prema save my life when I heard her saying this, "They all are student and can't you see they asleep..." Thanks god...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Unlucky Departure... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, April 3, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Unlucky Departure...
 

0 comments: