Gowri, Farah & Miss Mary…

As me and Miss Gowri meet up at Woodland Region Bus Interchange, as we were waiting, poor Farah still can’t leaver her house yet. So we leave first and all the way to Changi Airport Terminal 3. The journey took about 30 minutes. So we chat a lot and again we gossip. We have not met for a long time and I am glad we update each other. Anyway I am very surprise that with in 30 minutes, we have reach Terminal 3. We ate at Popeye and went to the observation deck and chat as we wait for Farah. All sudden I ask Gowri that I wanna go Vivo. So I called Farah and just nice she is passing by Yishun. So I ask her get down and took a train down to Vivo. While I and Gowri went to Terminal 2 Macdonald and eat again. Also we slack and use their free internet there and show me her friendster…

So we took a train down to Vivo. Finally reach Vivo, just nice Farah came. So we went to Sky Park and we chat all about our personal stuff. A breeze and a slow sunset really make a good place to chat. Actually we want to drink Jack Daniel but all of us broke. So sad…

Mean while later on the next day, I and Gowri met again. She came too my house and wanna try my Hawker Center Chicken Rice. It is nice ya know. But we packet it and went to the rental VCD shop and rent a movie. Virgin Territory. It a nice movie but lot of nude scenes. But we are just open-minded even if we are different gender lei. Anyway we went to meet Miss Mary and have a tea with her. We chat and update each other and also Gowri Wanna the Indai trip video but where is Noraini???

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Gowri, Farah & Miss Mary… ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, April 1, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Gowri, Farah & Miss Mary…
 

0 comments: