But...

Somebody is trying to rescue me...
But I am just too stubborn.

People there to help me...
But sometime I think I am smart. That I able to control and get the happiness but I am not.

The thing I want is there...
But I am just too afraid to take. Afraid of the result and consequency. Afraid that I lost the thing I want and ended up nothing.

The positive side of you...
But there one. The one thing only which I wont tell what is it? But I always think that particular thing or subject in the negative way.

People think in the outside...
But always not in the inside. They think I am funny, I am strong, positive minded, wisdon and good knowledge but they never think what problem I have. Not any normal problem but problem that is so hard to solve in time. Problem that is endless where you think once you solve it wont come back. But not for me. It always come back.

I guess I just got to watch day by day pass by. And figure it out what the meaning of life...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel But... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, April 17, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan But...
 

0 comments: