While me, I go around the island and started to like begin a photographer. If I see something that is unique I would just take. Not only I took picture but also I tend to think lot of thing such as, how nice if your love one beside you hugging you in front of this view. Or your good friend beside you and we chatting in front of this ocean view with a very slow sunset as if time goes slow and you are given a break from your stressful life...
Is it not that sweet... HAhaha...
Bryan still do not want to get into the water so he ended up playing with his shark. Anyway after swimming we off to the luge ride.
So Bryan, Roberta and his dad went to play while me and my mum just wanna sit back and relax. Oh dear! The time have been up and time to go back home.
Is been a long day and I am glad that I came with them to Sentosa.
Why cant time be slow while you enjoy and time be fast when come to boring or suffering. Oh dear, how I wish...
Anyway their dad cook for me beef steak and a white wine. It was a nice dinner gathering. Can you imagine there a Italian chef cooking for you at your own home. So good... Went off to Ravin house because today is their new yea in India Calender... Must be vegetarian but I am not...
Sentosa Outing
Back home form the Singapore Botanic Garden, me and the kid were very tired. Straight go and have the afternoon nap. Me, I went to watch this show called Honey. It was a nice movie.
I went to Sentosa on Tuesday with my mum side of her family. We went to Palawan Beach
and Bryan kept on crying for no reason and we can't be bother... So his dad wanted to grab him (picture shown below)
and throw him in the water. He scared of water. Still kept on crying but his dad can't be bother. Just throw him in the water.
Anyway they bought this big float that shape like a shark. So they wanna play in the water. I believe today is low tide. Usually when the sunset like 5 the water started to go down.
Bryan got scared, run to his mum and just nice his mum called him for late afternoon lunch. While Roberta and her dad went to play water. Say Cheese!!!
Artikel Sentosa Outing ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, April 16, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Sentosa Outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so??
Post a Comment