Visit The Big Park
I went back to Holland Village on Friday night. My mum ask me to came because again her maid got homesick and she is having a emotion breakdown. So I visited her and see what the situation there. To me everything seem normal. So far so good. So by Sunday she told me to bring the kid outing. Anywhere I wanna go.
So I decide to go Botanical Garden. It was indeed a beautiful day. The rain start to fall lightly but is just a passing rain. Memory just flash back by trying to get familar with this place by saying that there is apond and a swam and so on. That what my mind was going through.
Artikel Visit The Big Park ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, April 15, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Visit The Big Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment