| Woah this is my first blog at blogger.com. I have blog but it is at friendster but seeing many of my friends at this blogger I myself post a blog here too right haha... Yeah it is good to have a blog, you can view all my past blog at friendster that is www.friendster.com/jasontronic so whatever I post here so be it same in friendster... Ok, I join dragonboat I think 4 months ago. How do I get myself in dragonboat team and what interest me, that what many people ask me. The first time I join dragonboat is in Jalan Kayu CC. Where they just have a lesiure/fun dragonboat activities. We go through 2 lesson. The frist lesson I thought I was late, so I took a Cab down and realise everybody is late instead and it was at lower selatar resvivor. Not only late, but lack of men power. Guess how many people row in 10 men boat. Not even 5 but 4 people row. All our dear friend not interested or cant be bother... But it was a nice lesson where we got to try to row row row a boat down the stream... haha I am singing song while I type these... As I said there are two lesson so this is the second lesson we went again before next week a race. So the same thing happen and that where I get to know people in Jalan Kayu CC. Dont ask me how I know Jalay Kayu CC anyway or else it wil be another long story... But I get to know these wonderful people. Norti, Racheal and I forget la haha Sorry... But we row and listen on how they use their skill when come to the race day. The instructor wanna row with us in the race. And we happy and welcome him. Haha... Just nice after the two lesson, is a race day. We wnt down as usual 4 people know how to row because we go through the two lesson. But 6 have not come and they were blur. First time in dragonboat, frist time row and first time in the race. That where I meet Yio Chu Kang CC where kamis, aundrey and the others. Aundrey row for our team because we lack of one player and plus the instructor change his mind and he cant go down to row such a busted haha... Went the horn goes off we started rowing and water splash everywhere we about to reach the finishing line and we came in last is it not that nice... That my dragonboat history but I want to cut short la later you all think these fellow like to blog graandfather story haha... So that where I know Kamis and the Yio Chu Kang CC. I been in their team for 4 to 5 months I think. Every Sunday they have traning in Kallang River. So Miss Ai Nah bring two new friends today. Ace and aiya I forget another one haha... Today is the wrong time to bring new comer because you see our training will be intense for two week because a very grand and important race is coming and held in Singapore river and that is Reagatta Race in november. So we train hard and win hard, dud of cause so who wanna loss. But I pity ace and i dont know who haha going a very tough training for today. But I tell them, just tap water and give them a few advise like you should join after the race. Hahaha I am gonna bring a friend after the race not now haha. I think my friend gonna take over the dragonboat and Ai Nah please dont let more girls than guys haha... After that Mr Hairuldin invite us dinner at his house also celebrate Hari Raya open House. So when we on the way to houngang and that where his house his. We past by side of Geylang and all sudden aundrey and Soe Moe Talk babout prositute becase we saw a bunch of girl there, We talk about them and decide how much they charge and aAundrey make fun of nickie on how you know ah (hahaha) and I learnt alot you know. One day I must go there, hahahaha. So we went there eat, chat and joke. But it suppose to be fun but I dont know why I feel bored. Not really bored but tried and I think I feel moody because tomorrow I have school and by the way sooner or later I feel like I wanna quit school you know. But we chat and eat and I am glad for Hairuldin inviting us. But also same time all the old rower join us too and from our opposite team punggol also came. I am so glad and happy. But feel moody I think someone cast a spell on me la. So when I reach home by taking taxi and it cost $5.50 haha I am glad below my budget. My soccer friend still playing soccer and we play afew hours more before light off. I think less than a hour haha. But these people know how to play soccer ok I am glad for them. But it a long day anyway so yeah get home and i post out these boig and my first blog and I think miss Ai nah is the first person to read... Sh will be touch again and the score will be 2-1 hahaha.... |
Coming At The Wrong Time For Dragonboat Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment