Oh! I Am So Sleepy...

Yesterday, we had a overnight gathering with my
soccer friend. AT least 8 people and we all like to
joke (at the end of the day I am a big Joker!,
hahaha) ,play card and chat. 11pm I meet them at
the basketball court and Sufian interested in one
girl at his school. Wah, small boy interested ah...
So it interesting that some of my friend on "How
You Chase After The Girl". Some say talk nice to
the girl, some say talk the best friends first,
some say sms to her, BLAH BLAH BALH.

I tell them, for me I stright ask for her phone
number from her. It better to strike a conservation
first. SUch as, Hey I Have seen you before ya know,
alittle bit of laugh and a little reaction on you
trying to think hard at the same time stare at her
face hard. Than you continue, serious I think I saw
you at East Coast ya know... But of course have not
seen her there and you know a very high chance
gonne be NO! So after that, continue to joke her
and communicate to her as a friend. If thing go
well and you communicate her so far so good by
sawing her in East Coast to your those good old day
you at east coast to a joke and to your
introduction and personal or funny life you been
through... Trust me, you have just make friends
with her and it all right to ask her number if you
want. But also talking to her must be at right time
at the right place... But striking a conservation
at the right time, at the right place play a role
too. You dont ask her while she during recess or
she hanging out with friends...

So after that we joke along the way to MAcdonald at
AMK Centre like 12 plus... So we chit chat and walk
through the park and the lampost switch off their
light at midnight sharp. So it is very dark and it
is fun to walk through hoping to see any guy kiss,
blowjob or sex. When we went in I annouce it in the
park as if I am in the shopping mall, "No Kissing
is the PArk Please And no blowjob too Thank you!"
All my friend laugh and beg me Hey Jason dont say
la... Aiyo, I dont know why most guy scared and
suspicious on ghost. But me I like to joke. After
that we saw these guy at the park single and alone.
I say to Adam, hey adam I wanna blowjob la let me
ask the uncle la come la follow me I scared to go
alone, hahaha I and Adam laugh but tell me dont
play a fool la faster let get out of here. But
guess what they scared of coackroach. Can you
believe it? OMG these people ah...

So we walk through the AMK MRT Station and we alway
like to make annoucment at new places. So we saw
these tourist and I think she just came back from
Night Safari and she was running hoping not to miss
the last train but it went long ago already because
it is 1230am. So we annouuce, "Please Do NOt Run As
There were No Train PLease take a Taxi NOW" as the
last word we say very loud. OH we like to be crazy
people and make joke. Hahaha...

So as we walk to macdonald we buy afew Ice Cream
and sit down and chat. Adam damn daring sia. You
know most macdonald have internet corner right. He
put www.89.com please dont click here because it a
porn website unless you horny and you are welcome
to go... hahaha and Adam just walk away leave it
there so all the smalll kid who use the internet
can see some funny picture there... So after that
we on the way to Sharin house to spent a night
there by chat and joke and play card. So as we walk
back, all sudden Adam, Terry And Sufian like to
make fun Mindfreak (Chris Angel The Magician) the
entrance song. So they making fun all the way back
home. Aiyo why they sing and make fun like that,
Aiya... why they all like that....

So when we reach Sharin house, and he invite us in
of course. We play card and eat some of his Hari
Raya tibits and Joke. We play poker card ti tee if
i I dont know i spell it correct, hahaha aiyo, but
I dont know have you play before... but you should
know because everybody play hahaha if you dont
SHAME ON YOU, hahaha... But Have you play the UNCLE
JASON Rulez... hahha, the pair I always say Mr &
Mrs like can you beat MR & MRs 7 or The Roayl
Family MR & Mrs King (Any face card pictures)
hahaha... In my rules all are house but how
expensive your house can be... Stright and colours
are kanmpong or 1-room flat, but a house of 3
onward till 10 is a HDB room flat to excutive to
mansion Such as a house of 9 (three card 9 and any
pair) 9-Room a 2 story mansion... haha face card of
house is a castle... And 4 of a kind is a family
example a family of 5 or a family of 8 if face card
a royal family lor such as a royal family from
england Jack hahaha the country u decide hahaha...

So after we played we tell ghost story and it was
interesting by knowing each culture and religion on
what they believe. So we chat and Micheal tell a
very nice and horro experience of his own and it
was quite interesting... We chit chat to challege.
Guy challege la such as push up who got bigger
biceps (Of course me, Hahaha) and arm wrestle (Of
coz I always win, hahahha) and who got nice 6 pac
(That umm I dont know, hahaha) so we see norbit and
some bollywood movie. My dear friends shawn is abit
bored so I try to entertain him, hahaha....

So till the next day I went back home and sleep at
7.30am till 11am and I got to go meet Nico to fix
his computer. Poor fellow he is begging me ya know
so I decide to help him today. Hi My Name is JAson
and I like to help people, hahaha... That it here
my plan today, I wanna spend more time with my
Grandmother so I meeting her later and going for
soccer today. My dear friend spend your time on
your Grandparents cause they love you as much as
your parent love you... Trust ME!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Oh! I Am So Sleepy... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, October 28, 2007. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Oh! I Am So Sleepy...
 

0 comments: